720 gal

L

lil gobie

Nice tank love the black tip shark totally my futuer tank when I get enough to buy one like that I praise you.

murray bmf

I think it would look better in my living room than where its at now, but thats just me......Awesome tank, I hope to have something along those lines someday.

evilss

wow. wow. wow. thats a dream of mine. to have something that big. and the perfect stocking as well. just amazing.

chandler04

Hey falconred, I just noticed this. That puffer u have there, they are also called sapo puffers then? Are they also called guineafowl puffers? I want one SOOO bad for my 120. Thinking of selling yers anythime soon? LOL!

falconred

rip off are you sick its got a $5000 sump/ filter on it skimmer ,fluidized sandbed ,5 scum bags. 120 watts uv , 2 5000 gph pumps all this is built in this sump. now you got the tank ,stand ,lighting,plumbing, it has over $2oo in ss hardware on it. now build it

condork12

are you selling the black tip? is there any way you can post more pics of the tank and the shark.
thanks connor

chandler4

I may not know enough about sharks, but isnt that ALOT of money?? O, remeber Conogre from a little while ago. He managed to snag a rhinopias Scorpion that the dealer mistaked for a yellow angler
He paid $80 for a 1200.00 dollar fish!! Its great, hes the luckiest guy EVER!