8 Month Old 55 Gallon Tons Of Pics!

conch

Gave me an excuse to try it out. here is a rock I just did this with b4 and after.
Before

after

The Superglue will cover soon and become unnoticeable (or so say the GARF), and thus a new zoo rock is born. I used "Super Glue corp, Thick get super glue ala walmart $2 for 2 tubes

emperor11

Originally Posted by fedukeford
ok heres the most recent pic i have, taken 10 min ago, the rock is a little more stacked

WOW...very nice. How much LR do you have? I'm very impressed. :joy:

fedukeford

thanks, i think i have somewhere around 95-115 lbs of rock, i lost track, i think i might of killed my yellow watmen goby, i moved the big rock on the right of the tank that he was in and havent seen him since, thinking about getting a 6 line wrasse or clown goby or catalina goby to replace him

emperor11

thanks, i think i have somewhere around 95-115 lbs of rock, i lost track, i think i might of killed my yellow watmen goby, i moved the big rock on the right of the tank that he was in and havent seen him since, thinking about getting a 6 line wrasse or clown goby or catalina goby to replace him
Thanks for the info. That sucks that you can't find your Yellow Watchman Goby. Personally, I don't like any of the fish you want to replace that yellow watchman. I think I'd do a few Green Chromis or a few Bartlett Anthias or a few Firefish. JMO

bbb

dont barlett anthias get kinda big too?
Not really, 3.5"

fedukeford

i always seem to have tons of algea buildup on my front galss, i clean it like 4x daily, does anyone know how to lessen this?

fedukeford

yup to ro water (just got a new under the sink thingy), its not really in direct sunlight, theres 2 windows, but i leave the blinds closed most of the time

emperor11

yup to ro water (just got a new under the sink thingy), its not really in direct sunlight, theres 2 windows, but i leave the blinds closed most of the time
Hmm...strange. Maybe someone else can help ya out, I've never had that problem.

fedukeford

i thought the addition of the skimmer would cut down on it, theres deff. less algae on the sand though, also a new problem with my skimmer, it was doing fine for a while but now its still bubbling over the tube thing, but the collection cup never fills up with skimate