8 Month Old 55 Gallon Tons Of Pics!

fedukeford

nope not yet, heres the fish i have now:
coral beauty
2 false percula clownfish
scooter blenny
strawberry dottyback
so im thinking i can probley do 1-3 more fish, i might do a pair of anthias, mabey a pair of fairy wrasse, any other suggestions??

fedukeford

and do you guys think i might be able to pull off a long nose butterfly or coperband butterfly?? or is the tank too small?

bbb

No clue about the butterflies, but what about a pair of flasher wrasse?
Our blenny swims some but dosn't swim like I think you're looking for.

emperor11

Originally Posted by fedukeford
i think ill probly go with a pair of barlet anthias and mabey a LMB or bicolor blenny
I think 2 bartletts and a redlip blenny would be cool. Both stay very small. Redlips only get about 3 inches max. LMB's get about 8" long (or can) even though they say they only get 5. I've seen with my own eyes LMB's about 8". Plus, they can be aggressive.

stsweene

Very Nice tank fedukeford, Im with you all the way with the PC's, I have a 75g very similiar to yours and Im running PC's and everythings blowin up.
how bout a Firefish? Hawkfish are sweet , I know you want a swimmer though....
Id go against the butterfly in a 55, specially with a dwarf in there already.
Dragon wrasse?
LMB's - 8 inches are scary looking, not a fan at all.

fedukeford

firefish are jumpers and i have no cover, hawkfish eat shrimp and i have a cleaner and fire shrimp, ill take a look at some red lip blennys though, and im pretty sure dragon wrasse arent reef safe

arsen_36

right side

do you have a fuge right behind the tank? if you do is it right behind the tank because i noticed that you have a pipe connected to your power head.

arsen_36

Originally Posted by fedukeford
i rearanged the rock of the left side a little bit 2day
right side

do you have a fuge right behind the tank? if you do is it right behind the tank because i noticed that you have a pipe connected to your power head.

fedukeford

the monti cap was just there temporaily , now i have it up as high as it can be, also within the next week i will be getting a 400 watt MH set up (1 bulb) do you think this might burn all my softies?? also the pipe is to my skimmer

fedukeford

yesterday i came home to a sand storm, one of my powersweep powerheads had fallen and i littleraly had almost no sand on the left side of my tank

connor

i would suggest getting 2 150 watts in stead of 1 400 watt bulb. you need one bulb per two feet of tank so you need two bulbs. if you get that you will on ly have strong light in only a section of your tank.

N

n_sarno

I would say in a 55 gallon.. I would only put like one more fish.. or 2 very small fish.. and you'll be totally maxed out