a note to the drinkers out there

alix2.0

first of all, you shouldnt be driving drunk anyways. but if you do, PLEASE be considerate and not come through a fast food drive through and obnoxiously hit on the poor girl serving you. especially if youre old enough to be her father or grandfather. if youre young and hot, go for it, but in that case you really shouldnt be drunk in the first place... unless youre salt life, cause he can do whatever the hell he wants.
thank you.

sepulatian

Originally Posted by alix2.0
http:///forum/post/3093788
first of all, you shouldnt be driving drunk anyways. but if you do, PLEASE be considerate and not come through a fast food drive through and obnoxiously hit on the poor girl serving you. especially if youre old enough to be her father or grandfather. if youre young and hot, go for it, but in that case you really shouldnt be drunk in the first place... unless youre salt life, cause he can do whatever the hell he wants.
thank you.

eeeks!!! Bad night Alix? No, it isn't alright for Salt life to do either...

jackri

Maybe you shouldn't try and look so hot then... poor guys have to put up looking at you everynight I guess

I remember being young and "cruising" and what not... but yeah to do it now in my 30's to someone your age just sounds creepy. Sucks getting older and growing up

reefraff

Work drive through window with no top on and get hit on by old men or put the top back on and lose 80 bucks a day in tips.... Decisions decisions

scsinet

Okay so if you are drunk and old, don't hit on you, but if you are drunk yet young and hot, go for it.
Got it!

Btw... can you better define "old?"

spanko

I will not hit on the drive thru babe.....

aquaknight

if youre young and hot, go for it, but in that case you really shouldnt be drunk in the first place... unless youre salt life, cause he can do whatever the hell he wants.

Sooo you're saying there's a chance!!! %h

miaheatlvr

thank you.

Sounds like fun to me,, Did you tell your friend that YOU would like to try working in the window for a change? hahahaha

crimzy

WAIT A MINUTE!!! HOLD EVERYTHING!!!
Are you seriously trying to tell me that drunk, older guys like to hit on young, pretty girls who serve them food???? THAT'S CRAZY!!!!

What is this world coming to???