a note to the drinkers out there

meowzer

A little birdie just told me to say HIIIII...(salt)...LOl....He says he loves you Crypt, and to Alix thanks, and bottoms up....whatever that means

alix2.0

ah.
well im gonna go get ready for work. i like working there at night, we drag out the stereo and tbell turns REALLY gangsta.

jennythebugg

right now i am doing drywall with a 60 plus year old guy , i caught him looking when i was on the ladder-- men
and crypt keeper needs to get over himself -- hello -- she is a KID working an afterschool job- shes smarter and more responsible than a vast majority of kids nowadays quit picking at her or we will be forced to take action

alix2.0

recipe for the perfect chalupa~
start out with a Beef Nacho Cheese Chalupa...
EASY
tomato
onion
baja sauce
potato (optional, depends on the mood.)
PLUS
lettuce
sour cream
beef
lava sauce
bacon (also optional.)
ohh my god its soo good but soo bad for you!

coral keeper

Originally Posted by alix2.0
http:///forum/post/3095352
recipe for the perfect chalupa~
start out with a Beef Nacho Cheese Chalupa...
EASY
tomato
onion
baja sauce
potato (optional, depends on the mood.)
PLUS
lettuce
sour cream
beef
lava sauce
bacon (also optional.)
ohh my god its soo good but soo bad for you!
Oooooo, I'm gettin' hungry!

crypt keeper

Originally Posted by jennythebugg
http:///forum/post/3095265
right now i am doing drywall with a 60 plus year old guy , i caught him looking when i was on the ladder-- men
and crypt keeper needs to get over himself -- hello -- she is a KID working an afterschool job- shes smarter and more responsible than a vast majority of kids nowadays quit picking at her or we will be forced to take action

I never talked myself up or acted like I was better than her. I simply stated a few facts about being a drive thru server. She flew off the handle like an immature brat. Also there are a vast majority of kids doing exactly what she is doing. Lets not act like she is one of few.

To Alice. I apologize for comments coming off orginally as harsh. They werent intended to do so. I made the assumption you were older than you were and the gilr in the picture was your daughter. For that Im sorry.

aquaguy24

Can I have a #6, beef supreme with a coke and ur mothers phone number. Cuz I'm into older chics.
Just cuz ur old doesn't mean ur experienced. I got a bunch of 40 yr. Old virgins at work. LOL

alix2.0

im sorry sir, we don't have coke. is pepsi ok?
omfg that drives me crazy. people actually get mad at me for asking them that.

shogun323

For some reason when I go to Taco Bell I have to have Mountain Dew. I never drink Mountain Dew regularly but it seems to pair up really nice with the Grilled Stuffed Burrito. (Chicken, BTW)

bulldog123

Resident TacoBell expert.
Is it true that TBell meat is "Grade D" edible. I heard this a long time ago and refuse to go back.