A silly video I made today.

This is Thor, my deaf great dane....he just turned 1. He likes to do this for someone reason so I made a little video hope you think it's funny.

monsinour

Nice dane. My neighbors have a pair of danes like yours. They are gentle and sweet dogs. The one had a problem with her leg and they had to have it amputated. She gets around just fine on three legs. Its too bad they are soo big and the life expectancy is soo short.
Is there a smell over by the curtain? Did you keep some other animal there? What is out the window?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsinour http:///forum/thread/383318/a-silly-video-i-made-today#post_3351768
Nice dane. My neighbors have a pair of danes like yours. They are gentle and sweet dogs. The one had a problem with her leg and they had to have it amputated. She gets around just fine on three legs. Its too bad they are soo big and the life expectancy is soo short.
Is there a smell over by the curtain? Did you keep some other animal there? What is out the window?
No smell or animals, it's just a bay window going looking over the side yard. But he can't see out of it the blinds are closed.
I think it's a comfort thing, he likes to go between the chairs and kitchen table also and kinda hide. He is very silly for sure but a lover.

1snapple

At least its an actually dog, not like a pomeranian or snauzer, or poodle, or chiaua(?), I love big dogs. Hate ankle biters.

flower

I love dog threads
LOL..I think it's one of two things, he believes it is a blanket and it won't detatch from the roof that's why he looks at it or he likes the way it feels, kind of like being petted by something soft. I'm surprised he hasn't torn down the curtain being so big...He's just a gentle giant..
He sure is beautiful, I remember when you first got him...such a big puppy.
Speaking of puppies all grown up...Here is Tamerah a year later.

B

brandonsivek

Very cool Dogs, my neighbor used to have a big Great Dane and I remember me and my friends used to dare eachother to look over the fence. LOL it was kinda like that movie The Sandlot. Turned out her was a very nice dog and just wanted to play!
Flower, Beautiful GS. I always liked them, Very intelligent.
Well, since we are on the topic of big dogs that are around a year old, LOL, this is our little girl Zoey looking out her favorite window. She just turned a year old Jan. 14th.

mylady

Well gosh, a dog thread, I'm all over this one! We had 4 dogs up until last March when we lost Monsi's cocker and then my girl right after Thanksgiving. I've actually found a dog I'm interested in adopting, just haven't told Monsi yet LOL. She's a 9 year old lab mix, I have a soft spot for the older dogs that no one ever seems to want.
We have an "ankle biter" I guess some would say as we do have a Pug, but we got her because we needed a small dog with a big dog personality and she sure fits the bill. Her name is MuShu and she's great with our kids.

And here is Sully our fake Standard poodle. His papers say Standard Poodle, but mom must have stepped out on dad.

Just remember, that is a 52 inch screen TV behind him and this pic is from when he was only about a year old. It's hard to tell how big he is in pictures without something to reference his size. He and our neighbors female Great Dane are about the same height. He's 32 inches to the shoulder.

desertdawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefaholic33 http:///forum/thread/383318/a-silly-video-i-made-today#post_3351763
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTLDreef
http:///forum/thread/383318/a-silly-video-i-made-today#post_3351762
Wow, he's gotten so big!
What's the fascination with the curtain? LOL
I honestly can't figure it out! He does it all the time lol.
I know, I know !!!
My dog will walk up to me and I lay my hand on her head just ever so lightly, she will stand perfectly still while I just tickle her ears and lightly down her back. I just barely touch her hairs.
She lasts about 5 minutes then usually just falls down right there on the spot asleep!
Watch Thor, her eyes are in dreamland while the curtain slides past her ears, you should try tickling her like that and see if she falls asleep!
What do I win
???

desertdawg

Here's our dog, Knucklehead when she was about 3 weeks old and again now at about 8...
Someone had abondoned her out in the desert on a 115 degree day, I found her so I got to name her and it sure wasn't going to be some girly name like foofoo or snoockums...