Aaaahhhh!!! Every Time!!!

liontamer

Davecokin, WAT ru talking about? Also, that is one huge lion that he has, quite an enormous guy. My own lion, who is maybe 8-9", could eat yer royal gramma, lol. He ate a 3 inch blenny a while ago with no thought to it. Sad, but real. Yea, Hartford sounds like a good spot. But taking yer animal for u and meeting u somewhere else? That sounds a little bit complicated. It COULD happen, but we'll have to see... Great pics Gas, nice looking eel. Hes PERFECT, lol.

Really? I could deal with the loss of a gramma. Or, if I could catch it, give it to someone. My big concern would be the hawk, because it doesn't move too fast. I'd sure love the lion.
Michael

Liontamer- Where in CT do you live? And, I didn't mean to offer your services. If you are meeting Gasguzzler, could you pick up my items, and I'll meet you wherever you like the same day (you wouldn't need to hold them for me)?
Michael

liontamer

Fairfield CT, right near Bridgeport. I might be able to do that if u needed, but it would have to be on the same day, cuz i cant keep yer fish in my tank... not enough space, too much hassle on the fish themselves.

No, I absolutely agree. I would arrange to meet you on your way back from your meet with Gasguzzler if possible. You hopefully wouldn't even need to bring them inside. Thanks a bunch.
Michael

gasguzzler

Friday or Saturday (first weekend of December would be OK to meet around in CT. I can bring all of them with me if you get yours from liontamer later. Ill shoot all the bags with O2 so they will all be fine. Do you want the lion? Im pretty sure the hawk will be ok. I had a cleaner wrasse (2 in) in there a while back and he didnt even look at it. Besides, the hawks hang around on a rock or on the bottom all day anyway, right? He wont pay any attention to it.

liontamer

I have skool on friday, and then a scout service project saturday morning, so maybe like later in the day my mother can go to hartford... sunday would be best though...next week. ;)

gasguzzler

Both are spoken for, along with the shark. All I have left are the two rays. Whats really going to burn you is that if you had a location in your profile and responded a day or two earlier- you'd have them for nothing, just like the other guys!

gasguzzler

The eel is still in my tank, but liontamer had the first call on it and we're trying work out pick up next weekend. Sorry. Like I said, I think only the 2 rays are left if nothing falls through.