ACRYLIC51//REQUIEM so i think i just scored on a 6000gallon

S

supermanvx

oh and to add to that...gregg who works with them makes acrylic tanks...so there might be 10 just like this one out there. your welcome to come by all this week. weekends are never good. sorry unfortunetly theres no water in it, no filtration, no nothing, just a large tank...but you can bring your swim trunks if youd like, thats not the only tank i have.

S

supermanvx

Originally Posted by sign guy
did you ever find a skimmer or are you just gonna use a pool filter?
right now i havent done anything...the guy who did my setup on the 1400 is gonna come back and do another one...but since i dont want it in the garage im tryin decide if i want it in the living room (facing the entry way), covering my french doors (in the living room)...or in another room...not too sure...right now its really not a priority...my house is finished by the way...so im just relaxing and enjoying peace...as well as im looking at buying a pickup truck this weekend. bunch of stuff is going on

krj-1168

So - superman. Have you decided which shark species your going with.
Is - it still the sharpies & bonnets.
or has it changed?

S

supermanvx

well definetly not the bonnets...might get too crowded...maybe two sharpies...
right now im just starting to get the 1400g cycled...and been kinda busy lately...thats why im never on the site anymore...
also i guess nokurnal isnt going to email me for directions?

sharkdealr

Originally Posted by supermanvx
oh and what happen to sharksondemand.com???
I'm still here, but the website isn't (a very long story). You can email me at tm48462@yahoo.com if you have questions. I still offer the same sharks and take special orders. Sorry you couldn't get to my site.

krj-1168

The best source of photos of sharpies - in a private aquaria -is mattiej.
Check out his webpage.
Another option to keep 2 sharpies - supermanvx - is a sharpie & a bonnet.
From the people that I've talked to the have sharpies - they generally say the care for sharpies is very similar to blacktip reef - only real difference appears to be that sharpies require less decor.

rykna

Originally Posted by ccampbell57
Any news on the 6000g tank???
Yeah!! When's the tank/pool party scheduled?