African Blue Zoas For Sale

efishnsea

Hey Fellow Reefers
I'm offering (4) 10-15 polyp frags of this awesome bright colony of African Blue Zoas. It has been in QT for 6 weeks. After numerous FW dips(every 2 weeks) it has made it to my 210g reef
. I like these as much if not more as my Tubbs Blues, the Africans have a bigger polyp.
Pics w/o flash!!!!!!!Under 10k-250w Coralvue and 460nm actinicts. Colors may vary with different lighting systems.
I'm selling these frags to recoupe some of the costs of the colony. I will be fragging tomorrow and they will be ready to ship on Monday the 8/20.
Frags are $35.00
Shipping and Handling
USPS Priorty 2-3 Day $10.00
USPS Express Overnight $28
There is no guarantee with USPS, I have had numerous problems with them.

FedEx Priorty Overnight $37
I also have a few Pink w/grn mouths, neon greens and dragon eye, eagle eye frags available if your interested. 10-15 polyps $15.00
Thanks
efishnsea

mike22cha

Wow that is an amazing coral. Someday I'll have to set up a zoo tank. Looks great! If I had the money, I'd be extremely interested! Good luck on selling, but I doubt you'll have a problem selling those.

reefer545

Any trade options available? I have blasto M, a toadstool, adn a few other items I would be willing to trade with the same monetary value.

mike22cha

Hey can you post pics of your other zoos that are for sale and cheaper? Can I reserve a frag of the blue african zoas until I get enough money?

efishnsea

Originally Posted by REEFER545
Any trade options available? I have blasto M, a toadstool, adn a few other items I would be willing to trade with the same monetary value.
Thanks for the offer. To be honest I really dont have any room except for a few spots that I'm leaving open for a couple of special pieces.

kackey

Hi, Are 10-15 polyps on the African Blue frags like your others? I would like a frag of pink also.Are you set up with pay-pal? It would be easy for me to pay you thet way. My email is Kackey51@yahoo.com. Thanks

efishnsea

All of the Blues are sold. I am waiting on payment for one of them. If the payment falls through I will offer it to the next in line. Buyers were determined by the time of the reply or when the pm was sent. I did end up with a couple more but they are larger, with more polyps. I will wait till tomorrow until they open to determine whether to frag them again and will pm the next person(s) on the list.
Here are some pics of the other zoas(taken with flash, no tripod tonight) I could include in the shipment with no additional ship costs. Sorry for the horrible pics my gf has my good camera. I can assure you that they are much better than the pictures.

Thanks Again Everyone
I will foward necessary tracking info Sunday 8/19.
Pic 1 Pinks
Pic 2 Dragon
Pic 3 Eagle
Pic 4 Green (top of picture)

efishnsea

Originally Posted by CAM78
Whats up with the blues? Did the individual pay?
Actually I'm still waiting on 2 payments
. I will pm the next person(s) in line via pm if payment is not made soon
I hate to do that but I have had a few people say they wanted something and saved the pieces and never heard from them again
. Next time I post anything for sale I will state that the payment must be made within 24hrs or it will be offered to the next person interested

efishnsea

cam78

Originally Posted by efishnsea
Actually I'm still waiting on 2 payments
. I will pm the next person(s) in line via pm if payment is not made soon
I hate to do that but I have had a few people say they wanted something and saved the pieces and never heard from them again
. Next time I post anything for sale I will state that the payment must be made within 24hrs or it will be offered to the next person interested

efishnsea
Email me: Marucci079@optonline.net if you decide to sell the blues