African Blue Zoas For Sale

efishnsea

Thanks for those of you who purchased the African Blues. Here is a picture of the frags, they are opened and happy

estein02

Originally Posted by efishnsea
PM sent

Just checked my email and I am interested...hopefully you didn't already sell it.

efishnsea

FYI For those of you that got a pm. If payment is not made by tonight 8/16 at 12:00am I will not be able to ship until next thursday 8/23.

efishnsea

Hey Jeff and Brett did the African Blues get a nice spot in your tanks???? Pretty sweet uhhh. Thanks for stopping by I'll have to get down that way soon and check out your tanks!!!!!
Post some pics please

ifirefight

Originally Posted by efishnsea
Hey Jeff and Brett did the African Blues get a nice spot in your tanks???? Pretty sweet uhhh. Thanks for stopping by I'll have to get down that way soon and check out your tanks!!!!!

Post some pics please

James,they look great! I was going to post a pic but my battery died in the digital camera.
I will post a pic on Tuesday. (I have to be at the Fire Station tommorow
) Also check your PM.

efishnsea

Originally Posted by pokdbz
I should be getting mine today. I can't wait. I'll try and post a pic later on tonight.
Hi Eric
They are shipping today you will have them tomorrow by 10:30am. I sent you the tracking # via email.
Thanks Again
James

groupergenius

If you have any left, please PM me. I might make a trip down there Friday. There is another member in Ft Lauderdale who I may get some xenia from and I could stop by your place on the way back.
All kind of pending right now till I contact the person in Lauderdale.

ninjamini

Originally Posted by GrouperGenius
...another member in Ft Lauderdale ...

efishnsea, I am thinking of stopping by tomorrow unless something changes. I may have to do a training Wed and that will change tues work schedule. I will get back to you later today.