ALERT!! 90g Reefers..Post ur Tanks....

flower

Originally Posted by Tizzo
http:///forum/post/3100338
I've had a couple and I've learned that they need as high of light as I can possibly provide...
And of course, when I get them they are not as purple as I know they will get. Our LFS has a bunch, but they are pretty browned out... Not sure why, but they will turn purple in the right conditions
I wanted to put another pic of the same tank a little further along, but I couldn;t find it via my phone, so I'm gonna look again. (EDIT: I posted them above to keep them together...)
Oh and compliments back atcha! Yours is gorgeous! Is that a superman digitata in there just under the purple rimmed cap?

I didn't know you could do that...anyway...what is the little yellow fish in your last picture? I need some yellow, I tried a yellow wrasse and it went MIA into the sand 2 weeks ago.

T

tizzo

I guess it's a gamble then, as my goby never hurt a thing, and I can't wait to add another to my current tank... There's always bad ones in every variety...
Flower, using the edit feature stays active for a while and as long as the option is there, you can do whatever you want to your posts. Yet another reason this forum is my favorite!

meowzer

Originally Posted by Tizzo
http:///forum/post/3100403
I guess it's a gamble then, as my goby never hurt a thing, and I can't wait to add another to my current tank... There's always bad ones in every variety...
Flower, using the edit feature stays active for a while and as long as the option is there, you can do whatever you want to your posts. Yet another reason this forum is my favorite!

YUP I'd agree that it's a gamble...at first they never went near anything. You see how they like to perch by your pic...for some odd reason when they "perch" in a sps they can kill it

flower

Well at least my xenia looks better than yours

I am sooo jealous, some day I will have such tank. You know it's gorgeous!

florida joe

Originally Posted by Flower
http:///forum/post/3100437
Well at least my xenia looks better than yours

I am sooo jealous, some day I will have such tank. You know it's gorgeous!
Funny you mention that. This is how my xenia looked 2 weeks ago. They are known to go down hill for no apparent reason

aquaguy24

wow awesome tanks everyone...took me a while to fully load this page...lol..DSL is on the slow side these days....
Tizzo-no its not a superman digi., just a plain old orange digi. although i do have a superman encrusting monti...but its so small u can't see it in pics and my camera sucks so bad i can't get a good close ups on it..
I've always wanted a clown goby..always loved them but to scared to have them with all the sps...
I guess i should change the title of this thread to POST YOUR LARGE REEFS!!!!....

A

abeandlulu

ok here is my 90 gallon its kinda lame. It was my firtst tank but when we got the 265 gallon we took it down, then recently put it back up cause my tangs turned on one and tried to kill it. so we set it back up for just him but all you reefers out there you cant just leave it at that
. i think it is about 8 months