alge problem

242bats

i guess a log or chart would work that is what i am doing now so i know what i have or have not done.
it is working for me.

but i am checking out now the girls are staying at some of there frinds house and the wife and i are going to hit THE TOWN

have a good night.

meowzer

WOOHOO Have fun

BTW...I have 2 notebooks right next to me....that's the easy part.....remembering to write in them...WELLLLLLLLLLLLLL

nosinut

If you can get your phosphates low but not 0 have you tried adding some stable plants in a refugium? That way they soak up the remaining phosphates, as well as provide other benefits.

242bats

i am still here we had problem with the internet???
and my laptop
but we are still here. i have had on order now for about 2 weeks now media reactor, thay can not tell me were the reactor is, but are saying it is on the way, i have the pump & GFO but no reactor
so with that being said, we have also had set back in the problem. so i hope it will be here soon. i do have some phosphate sponge, the kind that you take out in 36 hours. but i was waiting to do that just before i started the reactor. should i just do it now or what

meowzer

Wouldn't hurt to do it now.....
what do you mean it's on its way, but they can't tell you where it is? Did it ship UPS? Get some type of tracking info

242bats

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowzer http:///forum/thread/380312/alge-problem/60#post_3316596
Wouldn't hurt to do it now.....
what do you mean it's on its way, but they can't tell you where it is? Did it ship UPS? Get some type of tracking info
the pump and the GFO came in a box today from the "supply house" the reactor is coming for the manufacture and all thay told me was it was on the way. i can and will call the card comp. and stop payment if is not here tomorrow or i have a tracking #