All the best products for sale, need to sell! Make an offer!

fishyfrenzy

My son has hacked into my account, and made his own paypal account. So basically, these items were never for sale and never will be. Everyone that has paid for something will get full refunds after i recieve the check from paypal as my son sent home to buy clothes for this fall.
I'm really sorry for the inconvience and will be sure to stay on SWF.com until this issue is resolved. I realize this is a huge deal and will be giving HUGE attention to it.

fishyfrenzy

Originally Posted by Sdiver
be careful here. the skimmer is not a 6 1/2 month old rs135.
Correct. Apparently, the lfs has lied to be about the type. After looking at some pictures, I can conclude that it is not. sDiver has shown me pictures, and I believe it is around 2-3 years old. It still produces thick, gross, skimate though. I can provide pics. Sorry for any confusion.

sdiver

Originally Posted by Fishyfrenzy
Huh?
Yes it is..it is a modified 6 1/2 month old rs135.
well the one you tried to sell this guy was 2 yrs old! which is it?
https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/showthread.php?t=291597
The protein skimmer is a EuroReef RS135 that comes with a pump. This will perfectly suit your tank, specifically if it has a high bioload (which everyone wants!). It is 2 years old.

fishyfrenzy

Originally Posted by Sdiver
well the one you tried to sell this guy was 2 yrs old! which is it?
https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/showthread.php?t=291597
The protein skimmer is a EuroReef RS135 that comes with a pump. This will perfectly suit your tank, specifically if it has a high bioload (which everyone wants!). It is 2 years old.
I do not know about how all of this got mixed in with this post, but, i had edited the post after you had told me it was older that 6 1/2 months.
TO CLARIFY FOR EVERYONE : THE EUROREEF SKIMMER IS 2-3 YEARS OLD. THE LFS THAT SOLD IS TO ME WAS APPARENTLY DISHONEST. THE PUMP IS 6 1/2 MONTHS OLD.

jonthefishguy

Tell me about the lights. Model #, I am looking for 2 36 inch hqi's. Tell me what you want for both lights. Lowest price.....

fishyfrenzy

Originally Posted by jonthefishguy
Tell me about the lights. Model #, I am looking for 2 36 inch hqi's. Tell me what you want for both lights. Lowest price.....
They are both 36” Aqualight Pro, 1x250W
HQI Fixture by Coralife. They retail each for over 650 dollars. They both have power compacts w/ them, and two moonlights each. I have daylight or actnic bulbs, and can give you whichever bulbs you wish.
If you would buy these brand new, they would be around 1300 dollars. I need the money, so for 2 6 1/2 month old fixtures..I'm going to charge 500 dollars.
PS- On the website I bought them from, the part number is LT-CL-AL-PRO-36-250.

coraljunky

They are both 36” Aqualight Pro, 1x250W
HQI Fixture by Coralife. They retail each for over 650 dollars. They both have power compacts w/ them, and two moonlights each. I have daylight or actnic bulbs, and can give you whichever bulbs you wish.
If you would buy these brand new, they would be around 1300 dollars. I need the money, so for 2 6 1/2 month old fixtures..I'm going to charge 500 dollars.
$500 for both? Each? I had to clear my pm box, please resend.

fishyfrenzy

Originally Posted by coraljunky
$500 for both? Each? I had to clear my pm box, please resend.
500 for both.
I need to get these off my hands.
Quickly.

fishyfrenzy

Pics please! Paypal ready to send
Whoa, for the lights, or for the turbelles?
since there are such good deals, im getting hounded by a lot of people.
Please clarify.

coraljunky

Whoa, for the lights, or for the turbelles?
since there are such good deals, im getting hounded by a lot of people.
Please clarify.
Sorry, turbelles. I wouldnt mind seeing the lights tho. At that price they'll sell really fast. I was just shocked at the great price.

fishyfrenzy

Sorry, turbelles. I wouldnt mind seeing the lights tho. At that price they'll sell really fast. I was just shocked at the great price.
1 LIGHT PENDING.
Let you know if the deal falls through.

coraljunky

1 LIGHT PENDING.
Let you know if the deal falls through.
Tunzes sold. Pm paypal info please.