All the best products for sale, need to sell! Make an offer!

fishyfrenzy

Originally Posted by WLax007
What a load of crap...I'm so glad I didn't buy that unit from you're so called "son". People these days... And if it is true my friend, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, now does it scooter. You better hope no one takes legal action on this intended fraud, because it's a HUGE deal.
It was my son. He's fully capable of hacking into my account, when my password is my pets name.
Yes, I know, it sure is!

nigerbang

Wow...I mean...come on...you can make up a better story than that, can't you...WOW...I bet a ton of ppl are going to be calling for BLOOD..So your son did this scam over the past few days...and you didnt know...Here is how I can tell you this is a load of BS...Paypal works on mostly CC's If he is 17 then he dont have one...Saying that he has a bank account..ok, maybe so..You didnt notice BAM all of a sudden he was buying new stuff...??? You are either unaware of what your child does, or you are a straight foward liar...
So is this your SWF.com account or his? If it is yours then surely you check new posts and user CP things like that and would have seen you "son" doing such..

fishyfrenzy

Originally Posted by NigerBang
Wow...I mean...come on...you can make up a better story than that, can't you...WOW...I bet a ton of ppl are going to be calling for BLOOD..So your son did this scam over the past few days...and you didnt know...Here is how I can tell you this is a load of BS...Paypal works on mostly CC's If he is 17 then he dont have one...Saying that he has a bank account..ok, maybe so..You didnt notice BAM all of a sudden he was buying new stuff...??? You are either unaware of what your child does, or you are a straight foward liar...
So is this your SWF.com account or his? If it is yours then surely you check new posts and user CP things like that and would have seen you "son" doing such..
I was on a business trip, for stocks. His mother doesn't advise what he does as much as she should. She thinks he is a little angel. Well, He's not.

fishyfrenzy

Originally Posted by jonthefishguy
FISHYFRENZY, check your email. PAYPAL has sent you a dispute claim.
I realized that.
As I have said, I am working on paying you and many others.

michael1972

OK OK what have we learned from this people?
I wanted to let people that got scammed SORY

The people that didn’t get scammed you owe me a trade: rotfl: no I am only joking.
LOOK at what you are buying if it is to good to be true than it probably is!!
LOOK at the person’s profile
LOOK at the past and present posts
Use a credit card with your pay pale acc not your bank acc a credit card you have 2 chances of getting your money back not just one from pay pale
Has the message been edited YET
Now that i am posting this i don’t want any more people getting scammed!!!!!
THANK YOU SEF.com message boards FRIENDS AND FELLOW HOBIESTS
thank you
mike

fishyfrenzy

Originally Posted by MICHAEL1972
OK OK what have we learned from this people?
I wanted to let people that got scammed SORY

The people that didn’t get scammed you owe me a trade: rotfl: no I am only joking.
LOOK at what you are buying if it is to good to be true than it probably is!!
LOOK at the person’s profile
LOOK at the past and present posts
Use a credit card with your pay pale acc not your bank acc a credit card you have 2 chances of getting your money back not just one from pay pale
Has the message been edited YET
Now that i am posting this i don’t want any more people getting scammed!!!!!
THANK YOU SEF.com message boards FRIENDS AND FELLOW HOBIESTS
thank you
mike
I am also sorry to those who have been scammed. They will recieve refunds ASAP.

wow glad i didnt buy anything, he even sent me pics and everything, why do people have to do this???
Im glad MICHAEL1972 posted that because i was about to send money intil i seen that post, thank you very much!!!

fishyfrenzy

Originally Posted by alfieferenzo84
wow glad i didnt buy anything, he even sent me pics and everything, why do people have to do this???
Im glad MICHAEL1972 posted that because i was about to send money intil i seen that post, thank you very much!!!
Once again, so so sorry.

jonthefishguy

Originally Posted by Fishyfrenzy
To the guy that bought your lights, I assume you recieved your refund?
I was the one that bought supposed lights. And no, I have not received a refund. I know you said you are working on it, but how long are we looking at? I dont see why you would have to wait till you get some apparent check. Simply take care of this matter in way possible even if it includes getting a loan and paying us all back.

jonthefishguy

Originally Posted by Fishyfrenzy
My son has hacked into my account, and made his own paypal account. So basically, these items were never for sale and never will be. Everyone that has paid for something will get full refunds after i recieve the check from paypal as my son sent home to buy clothes for this fall.
I'm really sorry for the inconvience and will be sure to stay on SWF.com until this issue is resolved. I realize this is a huge deal and will be giving HUGE attention to it.
Just had to qoute it before the story changes again.

nigerbang

No joke.. Jon I feel bad for you everyone else that got duped by this scam. I hope you will stay on to help.

jonthefishguy

oh yeah. I am not worried. Since he has already refunded one or two people, I am just going to wait till its my turn. By the way, interesting side note. The rep. for paypal said he was very familiar with this site. He asked if the purchase was an ---- or where, and I told him SALTWATERFISH.COM. Apparently he used to dabble in swf and is now in the process of resetting a tank up for one if his parents. So anyways.....just going to wait.,,,,,for now

jonthefishguy

Okay, I just got a receipt from paypal on a refund that is pending from fishyfrenzy. It should clear when his bank clears it through. In advance, thanks for the refund and being so quick to refund US ALL our money and make a wrong , right. I will keep in touch and let you know when it clears and refund has been completed.
NO HARM NO FOUL,
The Fish Guy