All the best products for sale, need to sell! Make an offer!

michael1972

i dont want to be a ***** but i know things happen but come on i am sorry if you are truly hurting?
This guy is
Personal Financial Planner

ok ok you can flame on that is y i didnt get the stuff i was scared of geting riped off.
if you get a tracking # post that you did after you got to show this is for real i was to scared.

Originally Posted by MICHAEL1972
i dont want to be a d!@# head but i know things happen but come on i am sorry if you are truly hurting?
This guy is

ok ok you can flame on that is y i didnt get the stuff i was scared of geting riped off.
if you get a tracking # post that you did after you got to show this is for real i was to scared.
what are you talking about? Please details!

fishyfrenzy

Originally Posted by MICHAEL1972
i dont want to be a d!@# head but i know things happen but come on i am sorry if you are truly hurting?
This guy is

I invest heavily in stocks with my customers...and since you HAVE to know, I didn't do well this quarter, and was fired.

fishyfrenzy

Originally Posted by NigerBang
PM sent....Has anyone recieved anything yet?
No, not yet. I live in a rural area and Will all ship sometime next week.

jonthefishguy

hmmm, I must say....an eye brow has been raised. I think since we did send you the money already, it is only fair that you send the items. I understand that you want to send them all together and make one trip, but for those of us that paid, would like the item sent now.

jessica47421

yeah i think this has really scared me as well i was really wanting to get the sump from this guy but i dont want to get ripped off either, i have had really good experiences from online buying and i dont want it to stop now, when someone recieves something from this guy and its in good working order then i will be happy to buy the sump if not sold but until then sorry. the story here just isnt straight.

krazyk

Once you ship the other guys item and post a tracking # I'd be more then happy to still buy them Tunze's.
If a person paid, you need to ship now and not next week. If the buyer is not cool with that, then you should refund him or her.
I was scared of a scam myself and this is why I backed out.
The seller has no phone # to contact.
I asked for all contact info and was told no phone due to his situation.
Dont take me the wrong way. there has been alot of scams lately and everyone is on high alert.
The join date of Sept 2007 doesnt help much either.
Is your paypal account verified and confirmed by any chance?

jonthefishguy

I have contacted paypal and spoke to a rep, and explained and she said I would need to file a claim and they can take it from there. She said since I wrote detail on the transaction of what i was buying from where and whom it was being sold by and how much, that reversing the charges would be easy. I also asked what about if the person closes their paypal account. She said it wouldnt matter, charges gets reversed and they pursue either collections or litigation if need be. I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt for now but hope that he follows through with his sale. But just in case, I took the extra step and informed paypal of a potential bad transaction and that I would wait it out and see what happens.

krazyk

Originally Posted by jonthefishguy
I have contacted paypal and spoke to a rep, and explained and she said I would need to file a claim and they can take it from there. She said since I wrote detail on the transaction of what i was buying from where and whom it was being sold by and how much, that reversing the charges would be easy. I also asked what about if the person closes their paypal account. She said it wouldnt matter, charges gets reversed and they pursue either collections or litigation if need be. I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt for now but hope that he follows through with his sale. But just in case, I took the extra step and informed paypal of a potential bad transaction and that I would wait it out and see what happens.
Best of luck to you.
Please keep us posted.

nigerbang

Jessica mentioned the sump, I was told in a PM that the sump was sold, that he had a buyer for everything potentialy. Enough to make me steer clear.

s_holman33

I want to add to this...
I purchased 2 x 6100 Tunze streams with a multicontroller for $200. Seemed too good to be true so I guess I should have stayed away...but the draw of these items at this price was insane.
He PM'd me with the following response to a PM of mine (My PM is first):
"When I got up this morning I went into your post and it seems as though you went ahead and sold the Tunze's AFTER I paid you...please tell me this isn't true. I need you to send these pumps ASAP and please give me a confirmation number when you do ship."
RESPONSE FROM HIM:
"Hey, No way! I'd never do that!
The thing is...
If you can keep a secret, I bought these from my LFS because I REALLY need the money. I actually have sort of a lot(10 or so in storage) I didn't want to tell because It would seem like I was running a small business.
Will do"
I have gotten no confirmation of shipping and don't think I will. I have already contacted Paypal.

nigerbang

Intresting!!!
Check this out.
Originally Posted by Fishyfrenzy
Originally Posted by NigerBang

What all is still for sale...I am intrested in the Sump...Have any pics?
Well, The sump is pending, and, I have a customer interested in buying everything.

ser_cyclops

i sent this guy 75 dollars lol i hope everything works out good for both partys im going to give him the benifit of the boubt and i would like my unit to be shipped out if all possibe before friday.

krazyk

Originally Posted by S_Holman33
I want to add to this...
I purchased 2 x 6100 Tunze streams with a multicontroller for $200. Seemed too good to be true so I guess I should have stayed away...but the draw of these items at this price was insane.
He PM'd me with the following response to a PM of mine (My PM is first):
"When I got up this morning I went into your post and it seems as though you went ahead and sold the Tunze's AFTER I paid you...please tell me this isn't true. I need you to send these pumps ASAP and please give me a confirmation number when you do ship."
RESPONSE FROM HIM:
"Hey, No way! I'd never do that!
The thing is...
If you can keep a secret, I bought these from my LFS because I REALLY need the money. I actually have sort of a lot(10 or so in storage) I didn't want to tell because It would seem like I was running a small business.
Will do"
I have gotten no confirmation of shipping and don't think I will. I have already contacted Paypal.
If thats the case where the seller has a few pairs, and you recieve yours, I'll buy 2 pair from him

fishyfrenzy

Actually...And I know you probably won't believe me...BUT...
My son has SWF...and got on the site..He's 17.
So, to sum it up. It's a scam. He took 500 dollars out of the account..And I will be depositing the money back into my bank account and will give refunds for EVERYTHING. Just PM me with how much you paid for the item. Currently, I have enough to pay for a few things...But just wait and let me see, It will take awhile until I can deposit the money in the bank, Because I don't have 1000 dollars on hand..But I assure you that you will get your money back. My passwords have now been changed and my son is getting punished severely for this.
Sorry for everything he has done.

wlax007

What a load of crap...I'm so glad I didn't buy that unit from you're so called "son". People these days... And if it is true my friend, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, now does it scooter. You better hope no one takes legal action on this intended fraud, because it's a HUGE deal.