All time Favorite Bands

michelle l

70's- Pink Floyd, Pink Floyd, and Pink Floyd, Moody Blues
80's- Church, U2, Metallica (but I hate their new crap), The Cure, Slayer
90's- Marilyn Manson, Stone Temple Pilots, Alice In Chains, Primus
2000's- Marilyn Manson (still), Gorillaz, Rob Zombie
These are by far not all of my faves, but they are some of them off of the top of my head.

ruaround

Originally Posted by Michelle L
70's- Pink Floyd, Pink Floyd, and Pink Floyd, Moody Blues
80's- Church, U2, Metallica (but I hate their new crap), The Cure, Slayer
90's- Marilyn Manson, Stone Temple Pilots, Alice In Chains, Primus
2000's- Marilyn Manson (still), Gorillaz, Rob Zombie
These are by far not all of my faves, but they are some of them off of the top of my head.
How could I forget Marylin Manson??? dang my list is gonna keep going and going...
How about Jimmy Buffet...any parrotheads???
Dope, Cold, AFI, 311, Alice in Chains, STP, Bare

[hr]
Ladies, CKY, H.I.M., Better Than Ezra, INXS, Blind Melon, No Doubt (Gotta love Gwen!!!
), Soil Work, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Devil Driver, They Might Be Giants...many many more... ***)

michelle l

OMG!! Red Hot Chili Peppers, yeah add that to my list....
And I am a huge Jimmy Buffet fan. Who couldn't love Jimmy??? I'd like a cheeseburger in paradise right about now!

socal57che

Queen......No other voice like Freddie Mercury.....man could he hit some notes!!!
even metallica covered them
Police,
White Stripes ....Jack is a musical genius
the Beatles, who had as many songs in the charts as they did??

mudplayerx

Nirvana, Alice n Chains, Tool, Beatles, CCR, KRS-1, Chemical Brothers, Perfect Circle, Pearl Jam, Beastie Boys, Marcy Playground, Bush, Primus, Weezer, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Beck, Nine Inch Nails, The Crystal Method, Pantera, Korn (only the old stuff), Portished, Queen, Tori Amos, Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones, The Flaming Lips, The Fat Boys (old school, G), Bob Marley, The Grateful Dead, The Doors, Collective Soul, Lauren Hill, Rage Against the Machine, many more.....gotta go back to work lol

ruaround

Originally Posted by socal57che
the Beatles, who had as many songs in the charts as they did??
Actually Elvis...way more top 40 hits, elton john, madonna, maybe micheal jackson (he does own all of the beattles songs so does he get credit :thinking: J/K)
World Wide: Julio Eglasias

socal57che

Originally Posted by ruaround
Actually Elvis...way more top 40 hits, elton john, madonna, maybe micheal jackson (he does own all of the beattles songs so does he get credit :thinking: J/K)
World Wide: Julio Eglasias
elvis wuz not a band
elton has a band as does madonna and mike

mudplayerx

Originally Posted by Dr. Evil
oh man how could i forget THE RAMONES

Gabba Gabba Hey!
That used to be a cheat code in a computer game....."Descent" I think it was.

socal57che

Originally Posted by Michelle L
Oh crap, I forgot about Korn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny you should mention crap and corn ....I mean Korn in the same sentence.
Not that Korn is bad, but corn is often found in crap.

devilboy

hmm lets see:
Rush, Kiss, Pearl Jam, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Disturbed, Saliva, Motley Crue, Boston, Styxx, Eagles, 3 Doors Down, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Alice In Chains, Bad Company, Coldplay, Bush, Creed, Crossfade, David Lee Roth, Def Leppard, Deep Purple, Godsmack, George Thorogood, Guns n Roses, Hootie and the Blowfish, Journey, Kid Rock, Linkin Park, Nickleback, Nine Inch Nails, Papa Roach, Ozzy, Black Sabbath, Pantera, Rob Zombie, Scorpions, Seether, The Doors, The Guess Who, Trapt, um... i cant think of anymore....

ruaround

elvis wuz not a band
elton has a band as does madonna and mike
all you said was: who
has as many songs in the charts...
They are all artists that had more songs in the charts...Im not sure about michael jackson though...just thought I would list him cuz he owns the beatles songs...
DevilBoy: Man how could I forget RUSH!!! they are the most intelligent
band of all time!!!

socal57che

DevilBoy: Man how could I forget RUSH!!! they are the most intelligent band of all time!!!
did anyone else have 2112 on 8 track??

michelle l

Funny you should mention crap and corn ....I mean Korn in the same sentence.
Not that Korn is bad, but corn is often found in crap.
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good catch, socal57che!!!!!! I didn't mean it that way, but it sure is funny now that you point it out......

ruaround

DevilBoy: Man how could I forget RUSH!!! they are the most intelligent band of all time!!!
did anyone else have 2112 on 8 track??
I had it on vinyl ...
sadly the only 8 tracks I can remember that my family had were
:scared: Barry Manilow, ABBA, The Carpeters, Tony Orlando & Dawn and the sound track to Grease :scared: ... dang did road trips suck back then!!!

socal57che

Where are my 8 tracks????? Don't remember selling them. Now I'll think about it for days trying to figure out which move they were lost in.