American Idol Winner?

seattle

Who do ya think is going to win.Say a name and i'll add it to list with a 1 next to it..I know the thread is short but it will get bigger!

lion_crazz

Yeah, I am not very familiar with many of the people, either. You would be better to wait to poll everyone when the final 12 are picked and America knows the contestants a little better.

seattle

There are 16 and in a few days the voting will go crazy as there is officaly 12 left.Something tells me Antonella is going to go far just cause of the pics

lion_crazz

I cannot believe Antonella is still on the show. They kicked Frenchie off a few years ago for pics that were not even as bad.

seattle

Those pics were fake,she didn't post him.But she is still a BAD singer I thought Leslie would last longer than her,but I was wrong

30-xtra high

personally... i like that white dude with the fro (don't know his name?)
and i also like Sanjaya.. at least when he picks the right songs.

demartini

Originally Posted by 30-xtra high
personally... i like that white dude with the fro (don't know his name?)
and i also like Sanjaya.. at least when he picks the right songs.
really? IMO sanjaya is so darn boring and weird!... I think his sister was much better than him.and the guy with the fro just has his personality going for him.
Antonella sucks! lol she's beautiful that's all.. I don't even know how she made it that far!
I guess my favorite is the guy that looks like justin timberlake... I have no clue what his name is lol

scotts

I personally like Melinda Dolittle (I think that is her name). She is the background singer that can BELT out a song and then looks at the judges with a look that says "was that OK?"
De, I know who you are talking about. His name is the beat box guy.

demartini

no, that's another guy. I forgot what song he sang last week, but I remember him talking about his grandma lol that's all I remember.
Melinda can sing great! but she's waaay tooo shy and I'm tired of her being so modest... her act is getting old fast, but i do think she can sing well.

30-xtra high

Originally Posted by DeMartini
really? IMO sanjaya is so darn boring and weird!... I think his sister was much better than him.and the guy with the fro just has his personality going for him.
Antonella sucks! lol she's beautiful that's all.. I don't even know how she made it that far!
I guess my favorite is the guy that looks like justin timberlake... I have no clue what his name is lol
well i listen to alot of Stevie Wonder.. and Sanjaya does a great job singin his stuff.
and are you talkin about that guy that looks like the beat boxer who "skeets" while he sings?

travis89

I just started watching it a couple weeks go but so far melinda and lakisha are my favorites, the guys suck this year.

scotts

We did a family game last year that could also be an office pool. When there are 12 finalists you all rank them in order that you think they will be voted off. Then as people get voted off the difference between where ranked and where they are voted off is points for that person. So if I rank "Dave" as number 12 and he gets voted of in 12th place then I get 0 ponts. If somone had "Dave" ranked 10 then they get 2 points. The person with the least amount of points wins.

seattle

Back from school...again..Whoa on this site it shows you the phone voting results....Bye bye time for Jared and Phil.Next up to go is Antonella and Haley*hopefully* :joy: