American Idol Winner?

seattle

I am doing it based on amount of fans on Americanidol.com
No one is voting for the better people cause they assume they are safe,Stephanie and Chris S.Have no fan base making them at the bottom of the barrel always,Sanjaya and Gina have the biggest fan bases and high amount of fans that vote crazy.
And America will find out they made a mistake and make Lakisha the American Idol ***) So it is accurate to me.

seattle

I have to go to Sanjaya,and Alaina's hometown to pick up some zoo's and a wrasse.I just hope I don't see Alaina and Ryan making out and Sanjaya hula dancing and having Blake beat box along the road

All 3 of these people live in Western Washington,2 of the 3 living in my neighboring county :scared: I think I will see Alaina and Sanjaya at least :thinking:

puffer32

Originally Posted by DeMartini
hehe I said the same thing... he's a hula dancer hahahhaah
:scared: Yeah, that was the final straw for me
No offense to sissies, but i like deep, strong voices, his is like a whisper,

ice4ice

American Idol ? The most stupidest show I've every seen on television and I hate it. Personally, I think that show is all rigged and they know who the winner is every season.

seattle

I'm sure people would find out already and cancel the show!
And Sanjaya and Haley did pretty good for once.

seattle

Oh my gosh! So far my list has gone right
12.Brandon
11.Stephanie hhmm...
Phil goes bye-bye next week then.
And I don't like Lakisha and Gina too much anymore,When Haley made a big leap and now she is my favorite,no one else just her. ***)

renogaw

as an idol for america, i'd have to agree that Haley should win. Blake insanely impressed me last week. I really wish sanjaya would get voted off, he's hands down the worst singer out there

seattle

Yeah but he borders the county I live in :mad: He's like an hour away.I my family likes Blake,but youngest person privilages Haley gets more of the votes :joy: I saved her from going home instead of Sabrina.Voted while my parents were gone

the j.o.p.

i hate this show! i hope that sanjaya kid wins because all of howard sterns fans vote for him. and it will bring the show to it's end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lion_crazz

Originally Posted by Seattle
How did I hijack? I don't see ANY other American Idol Thread :notsure:
That comment was not at you. It was in regards to what Cherish Life posted (whatever that was). Anything in bold is a moderator's comment to that person.

larryndana

Originally Posted by Seattle
if Sanjaya gets to go on tour,more money for the African Americans and Hurricane Katrina victims.
I don't understand this statement, can you explain this?

larryndana

Originally Posted by The J.O.P.
i hate this show! i hope that sanjaya kid wins because all of howard sterns fans vote for him. and it will bring the show to it's end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, VOTE for Sanjaya,
i couldn't imagine him being the American Idol, lol. I haven't voted todate, but i'm thinking about it....lol.

rylan1

Is it who's gonna win or who should win? I thought the girl who got voted off was really good. She would be in my top 6. She sounds like Beyonce. The one good thing about this show is that it does give the contestants a spotlight which does give them an opportunity to make it in the industry. So though your favorite singer may not make it, you'll probably get the chance to buy their record or see them doing something else later.

seattle

Yeah I am tired of big voices but the Idol Gives Back Thing gives the show a good reputation.And alot of kids like the long hairs.

seattle

I DON'T like Sanjaya but I do like Haley cause she can be really good singer but has shy problems.I do like Lakisha too but she can get boring.I like the you-never-know type singers like Haley.
I'll make a new prediction and see if this one will go better than the other one which so far is going in order :scared:
10.Chris S.
9.Phil
8.Chris R.
7.Gina
6.Lakisha
5.Melinda
4.Sanjaya
3.Haley*Please Happen Haley is my favorite*
2.Blake
1.Jordin
Yeah