American Idol Winner?

seattle

On an AOL Poll *that so far is always right* Sanjaya will win American Idol! :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

tangman99

I heard Vegas is giving 45 to 1 odds on Sanjaya winning. I may have to get in on that action because if the right internet cult gets started, it could happen. Even though he has the singing tallent of a elephant seal and with his pony-hawk looks like a barrel full of smashed bungholes.

torno

People who go on hunger striked because of this crack me up. Are they really that obsessed with the show that they have to make it impact their daily lives? probably wanting their 15 minutes of fame....
anyways...
my favorite guy is blake and my favorite girl is jordin, i hope she wins.
and why do you keep saying "he" for sanjaya? are you telling me sanjaya is a boy? :scared: :scared: :notsure:

seattle

He is a boy,why else would he be singing with the guys in the top 24,20,and 16,and 12?
My favorites of the season were,Leslie,Alaina,Amy,WAS Lakisha,Haley,Blake,and Antonella*I feel sorry for her*

seattle

Ouch on me I don't like Lakisha much anymore and Haley,Jordin,and Blake are the only 3 I like this season now,Haley most of all

larryndana

Noooooooooooooo
Haley is the only eye candy on that show, she can't go yet.

bottom three....phil, gina, and sanjaya, and phil will go home.

renogaw

Originally Posted by larryndana
Noooooooooooooo
Haley is the only eye candy on that show, she can't go yet.

bottom three....phil, gina, and sanjaya, and phil will go home.

probably the only reason she's still there is that she's eyecandy. but, with the judges reaction last night, you could tell they dont want her there anymore.

seattle

Nah I think her singing over the rest.She actually makes herself look like somebody you would want to go on tour with than the rest.Lakisha keeps dropping her bras,Melinda won't try anything different and is getting too boring,Gina same reason,Phil needs to cover up his bald-ness,Sanjaya opposite of Phil,Chris R.Is a Justin Timberlake twin.
Which leaves.
Haley
Blake
Jordin as my top 3 :joy:

seattle

You should look REALLY good and can at least sing if you want to be a singer,no one wants somebody with floor hair,or messed up teeth and dressed up like a hobo.

seattle

This is the only thread I don't see problems in I like it
I'm going to do a poll with a website I will not name due to it having message boards but not about fish,inverts,corals,or any of that type of stuff.

renogaw

omg, did you not see haley's dress and cleavage last night? i'm not complaining, but she was showing more than lakisha (and they looked better, so why not...) she's just too boring.