American Idol Winner?

torno

11 year old, I was joking about the Sanajaya remark.
And Jordin is my all time favorite. I hope she takes it all.
I think Haley and Sanjaya shouldn't have even made the top 12.

seattle

Originally Posted by Seattle
Who do ya think is going to win.Say a name and i'll add it to list with a 1 next to it..I know the thread is short but it will get bigger!

Oops,I forgot you can't change replies after awhile.

nigerbang

Originally Posted by renogaw
this show is such BS.
No doubt I just cant bring myself to watch it...Seems a little on the fixed side..

nigerbang

AHHHHHH I just saw that pic....Jesus the kid looks just like him..LOL..I just spit gatorade on my screen..

puffer32

I really do not like anyone this season, but if I were to vote, i would go with jordin, talented kid. ***) Sanjia has to go

seattle

I like people in this order
1.Haley

2.Jordin

3.Melinda :joy:
4.Blake :joy:
5.Chris R. :thinking:
6.Lakisha :thinking:
7.Sanjaya :notsure:
8.Phil

torno

I'm sorry to say that I don't think your Haley is gonna stay for much longer. She was the 2nd lowest this week.
Jordin for the win! :cheer:

seattle

I'll change my avatar to a Jordin craze once and hopefullynot Haley goes home.She got boomed with popularity latley.Alot of my friends do voting parties now she aint going anywhere soon

seattle

Originally Posted by Torno
I'm sorry to say that I don't think your Haley is gonna stay for much longer. She was the 2nd lowest this week.
Jordin for the win! :cheer:
Haley Haters are not welcome on this board! and I like Jordin as my 2nd favorite but don't make her look bad,I SAW WHAT YOU WROTE! Haley SHOULDN'T have even made the top 12.Your scarred for life for dissing a 11-year-old fan