Another Tank: 90 gallons

swimmer4uus

The leather, and xenias are still not liking the tank. I moved the leather to different spot, to more of the middle of the tank, and it's starting to open up more.

swimmer4uus

He doesn't do much, but dang he's cool looking...
And I think I finally figured out the camera with this tank. Too bad the whites where off already tonight.

swimmer4uus

This is turning into a "me posting only" thread, but who cares.
After coffee set in this morning, I started my morning stare at the tank. Found this...

Something had a little late night snack last night. My best guess is the long tenticle urchin. Right as I was going to bed, he was mowing that part of the algae. There was a LOT more there before I went to bed, and the mushroom was probably in the wrong place, wrong time. Ideas?

swimmer4uus

So today, when I was putting in my new Koralia 2, my knee hit the side of my sump when plugging it in. It cracked. I get to clean up now. Pictures later.

swimmer4uus

So I got the sump replaced. The tank was old, so I guess it was it's time. Went to home depot and got a heavy duty plastic tub, so it'll be the replacement. Good thing I was RIGHT there.

Also got some work done on my frag racks. First one done, and I couldn't contain myself and had to put some stuff on it.

gill again68

You got a nice rack!
Can I say that??
Tank is looking good. Would like to see a FTS with all the lights. Keep up the good work

swimmer4uus

The acrylic is scratched quite a bit more than I anticipated, and I still have yet to resurface it....I'm dealing with it for now.

swimmer4uus

Picked up a couple frags from the LFS. I saw this one that had like 3 different variations on it, so I fragged that one up into a couple others. End result is 7 frags for 20 bucks