any coral for sale in alabama???

beenbag497

Originally Posted by kidreef
hey sweet did they have any nice zoas? and feb 7 after i go to the dentist

i actually didnt see ANY zoa's
i probably just walked past 'em(by the way if you need info by all means go to the old lady shes very knowledgable!!)

ino

Heya! Here's another one! I used to be a constant customer at Lucy's... I love it there. I am pleasantly surprised at the number of you there are!! We should all go to Lucy's one day and pick out eye candy. *drools*
Yeah, I bought all of my fish there... eels, sweetlips, butterflies.... ah, those were the days... 'til we moved and the tank crashed... =-( Haven't been back since.

ino

oooh, by the way, beenbag, I seriously like the pic... do you actually have a clown like that? Some kind of picasso?

beenbag497

no i dont have any fish yet but ya i do agree it would be awesome for us all 6to go together and pick some AWESOME STUFF they have some amazing things there like a blue spotted stingray and a HUGE lionfish

2nu2believe

I haven't been to Lucy's in quite a while. Coral Reef Aquatics (CRA) is between Athens and Huntsville and is much better IMO.

J

jrthomas40

ive been up to CRA the guy is pretty cool and has some nice stuff

J

jrthomas40

you can goolge coralreefaquatics and look up the website....the guy has a shop behind his house in a separate garage but check out the site

J

jrthomas40

no problem....you can go to the alabama reefers spot on reef clubs in -- if you havent been there yet

kidreef

Originally Posted by beenbag497
i actually didnt see ANY zoa's
i probably just walked past 'em(by the way if you need info by all means go to the old lady shes very knowledgable!!)
yeah she helped me the first time i went their but latley the younger one has helped me with prices

beenbag497

Originally Posted by kidreef
yeah she helped me the first time i went their but latley the younger one has helped me with prices
well i just heard from jrthomas that theres a place like ten minutes from where i live that sells good corals

kidreef

Originally Posted by beenbag497
well i just heard from jrthomas that theres a place like ten minutes from where i live that sells good corals
lucky let me no how that place is some one told me about it a couple years ago but i have never went

jrobison

yeah CRA is really good for coral stuff, Lucy's has some nice things too but I have heard they may be closing pretty soon. If you are looking for corals you should check out the frag swap in Nashville tomorrow. The MTRC site on -- has details.

Hay guys there are now 6 people in north Alabama. I am a firefighter on Redstone and just starting out. I have found That place in Athens to be the best I've seen yet. And believe me I have been to alot of places. The only problem is there crazy hours. They seem to be very knowlegable and helpful with all my questions and will deture me from buying things I don't need. That says alot about a fish store. And their tanks are kept prestine.