any coral for sale in alabama???

beenbag497

Originally Posted by firefightered
They have the best prices I've seen. They are even cheaper than some of the E-bay stuff
good cause im going today
(plus lucys and some other place called the aquarium shop)

bgrae001

I used to live in LA near Dothan. I just moved to Germany a year ago. I used to have to drive to Florida to find nice SW stores but the prices sucked.

I,m not sure on the price for Zoes. I am just starting a fish and rock only tank for now. I will get into more as my tank matures. I do know they have alot of frags and live rock. The live rock is cured and goes for around $6.00 lb. You just need to take a look for yourself. They don' advertise because they don't have to. That should tell you something.........

beenbag497

well has anybody else ever been to the aquarium shop??(right behind shoneys)there selection is pretty good(anyway i went to lucy's today again
to get more hermits

kidreef

Originally Posted by beenbag497
well has anybody else ever been to the aquarium shop??(right behind shoneys)there selection is pretty good(anyway i went to lucy's today again
to get more hermits

nvm just llooked them up so wat do they have there

beenbag497

tons of suff like eels,dwarf lions,misbar clowns,all kinds of anemones(under normal "flourescent"like lighting,they have a pretty good selection

(the corals arent as good as lucys though)

beenbag497

prolly by the end of this month(it will prolly be done sooner but i just want to
make sure everything will be ok)so where is the alabama next frag swap??

ino

I've been to the Aquarium Shop more times than I can count! But I don't recommend it at all... The prices are through the roof for an only mediocre selection. When I was a green reefer they sold me a condy and clown with mediocre lights only to have the condy eat the clown and the condy die later on, I assume because of my lights. I should've done more research, but they certainly didn't facilitate matters. And did I mention the ridiculous prices...?
I'd like to check out this CRA... I may have been there, but I don't remember. I've got an internet/lucy's lagoon-only policy for fish and inverts. ;-) But I get supplies from about a hundred places. *****, petsmart, walmart (eeevvviiillll, but cheap), aquarium shop (not anymore, like I said, ridiculously priced), lucy's, and, naturally, the wonderful internet. I've even checked out that cichlid place in huntsville.

ino

oh, I meant to say- I went to lucy's a few days ago for the first time in at least two years. They still have that blind dog that they've had forever. And I've always liked that lion. His name's Simba. xD I remember, I used to bring him my freshwater stuff until he got rid of all his fw tanks; around that time, coincidentally, so did I.

beenbag497

Originally Posted by Ino
oh, I meant to say- I went to lucy's a few days ago for the first time in at least two years. They still have that blind dog that they've had forever. And I've always liked that lion. His name's Simba. xD I remember, I used to bring him my freshwater stuff until he got rid of all his fw tanks; around that time, coincidentally, so did I.
hey i think i saw you yesterday...........are you just now starting up another saltwater reef(55 gallon)well anyway i saw you yesterday
oh and you mean the meeting is at coral reef aquatics??thats like ten minutes from me!!!!yes