any coral for sale in alabama???

beenbag497

Originally Posted by beenbag497
sweet!!i might be there tommorow when your there

(its like fifteen minutes from my house)

ino

hehe, I saw you there. We must be mentally connected or something, beenbag, lol.
It's about 10 minutes from my house in Madison, so haha!
And as much as I hate to say it... I'm not sure I'll ever go to lucy's again! 'cept for the more aggressive/hard-to-find fish. That dude had mostly clowns... but I'm not complaining, 'cuz I love clowns! I loved that huge black one, but I think there was something about that gold striped maroon that I liked even more... I think it was her eyes.
eek... me's in love. I want to go back today, but I'm travelling to Lewisburg, TN to look at some sugar gliders. If they have a female joey that I fall in love with I'm gonna get it... I already have a male flying in from Houston on the 12th. My sw tank construction is concurrent to my getting suggies... I couldn't decide between the two, so why not just have both and be completely poor? ;-)

beenbag497

Originally Posted by Ino
hehe, I saw you there. We must be mentally connected or something, beenbag, lol.
It's about 10 minutes from my house in Madison, so haha!
And as much as I hate to say it... I'm not sure I'll ever go to lucy's again! 'cept for the more aggressive/hard-to-find fish. That dude had mostly clowns... but I'm not complaining, 'cuz I love clowns! I loved that huge black one, but I think there was something about that gold striped maroon that I liked even more... I think it was her eyes.
eek... me's in love. I want to go back today, but I'm travelling to Lewisburg, TN to look at some sugar gliders. If they have a female joey that I fall in love with I'm gonna get it... I already have a male flying in from Houston on the 12th. My sw tank construction is concurrent to my getting suggies... I couldn't decide between the two, so why not just have both and be completely poor? ;-)
hey we have to sugar glider!!and the girls pregnant and that b&w clown was a monster!!!!

beenbag497

Originally Posted by kidreef
hey been bag i just talked to my parents and we r leaving in an hour so ill be ther 1-2 probly
i'll be there from 2 to 2:45

beenbag497

Originally Posted by beenbag497
hey we have to sugar glider!!and the girls pregnant!!and your right that b&w clown was a monster!!!!
but anyway ino i'll tell you when are joey has babys and keep you posted

kidreef

hey i that place is awesome the acans are amazing and even my parents liked it
and they give u your first purchase free
ill post some picks of one of my frags in a minute

beenbag497

just some ph buffer...but im sorry i got there late my mom said we had top clean before we left so we got there at like 2:20