any coral for sale in alabama???

stephish

Add another one of us, i'm a CRA addict! John and Henry are great! I picked up a pipe organ and some orange and green clove polyps yesterday.
They're carrying a new product Thera-P Microbe lift, I highly reccomend it!!! My corals all seem much happier since I started using it about a month ago.
As far as Lucy's goes I got tired of them telling me something was rare and too expensive every time I'd ask about a coral of some sort or another. CRA will typically frag something right then and there for you if they have a large one, all you have to do is ask.
BTW I think February's NARC meeting is with CARC in Birmingham....double check the thread on the -- site but I believe Tomoko set it up.

stephish

LOL, sounds like a good excuse to go back out there tomorrow. That's the biggest reason I don't have an RODI, so I have an excuse to head out there at least every other week for water

kidreef

no my parents wont take me
but on my birthday we r going and they r gunna have a car full of zoas rics and acans

ino

haha, sounds like this place could be the new hang-out place for addicts! Schweetness! lol. Those guys seemed really nice, and I like their tier system.
Beenbag, that's just strange... in a good way. Haha, definitely keep me posted on them! I got the girl yesterday, and she's a sweetie, for a girl one. Of course, I assume she'll be even sweeter when she's bonded, but she's already letting me feed her, pet her, randomly hold her, etc. without crabbing... err... most of the time. I put her in the pouch yesterday and went out to eat with my parents... no one ever knew! ;-) She's messy, though... reminds me of a monkey. I can't wait to introduce her to my pit bulls... in a few weeks.