any hispanics?

imurnamine

Originally Posted by DeMartini
im 1/4 mexican!!! but im super white, so everyone thinks im like irish...im 3/4 italian... mexitalian!

Oh my gaw, I would have never known if you had never said anything!
It's okay... ...white is cool, too!

maeistero

hint hint
you're being a bit racist against everyone who's not hispanic in this thread. i see all races in the hobby and everyone does their own thing. some better and some worse, but it does not correspond to the color of their skin.
maybe you should think about your views on other people before asking to start something.

i'm pretty sure everyone on this planet has someone trying new things to prop corals. i'm also pretty sure you're not alone in your hobby, but if you would like to only share with your neighbors you should start a local club.

martinc909

I dont see why we have to see each other as different races. In my opinion we are ALL the same. btw I'm cien por ciento Mexicano.

demartini

Originally Posted by maeistero
hint hint
you're being a bit racist against everyone who's not hispanic in this thread. i see all races in the hobby and everyone does their own thing. some better and some worse, but it does not correspond to the color of their skin.
maybe you should think about your views on other people before asking to start something.

i'm pretty sure everyone on this planet has someone trying new things to prop corals. i'm also pretty sure you're not alone in your hobby, but if you would like to only share with your neighbors you should start a local club.

jeeeez I don’t think he's being racist...he’s just proud of his nationality...it's no different than some person asking if anybody lives in another state, so he doesnt need to start his own club!

sinaloa213

hint hint

wel sorry if you took it as racism i didnt make this thread for people to get offended

demartini

Originally Posted by SiNaLOa213
thanks for the back up DeMartini
:jumping:
awww no problem...theres nothing wrong about being proud of who you are...but about your avatar...umm yeha theres a problem there lol i found a way better picture

sinaloa213

Originally Posted by DeMartini
awww no problem...theres nothing wrong about being proud of who you are...but about your avatar...umm yeha theres a problem there lol i found a way better picture
haha ur so funny
what u know bout the........

team2jndd

hint hint

Theres always one.

seannmelly

I don't get threads like this? Yes you had a question(hence the reason why you posted), but what about everyone else that use these forums? Since they are not latino or whatever, they cannot respond? I am sorry but Phixxer is kinda of right. We are here because we share the love for a hobby, not our heritige, race, nationality, or whatever. I am not trying to flame or ruffle feathers whatsoever. But when someone says something like Phixxer's first post which was not racial AT ALL, people are so fast to pull the racist card and Sinaloa you definately pulled that card. Once again, just stating a fact as an "outsider" to your thread.

phixer

Originally Posted by seannmelly
I don't get threads like this? Yes you had a question(hence the reason why you posted), but what about everyone else that use these forums? Since they are not latino or whatever, they cannot respond? I am sorry but Phixxer is kinda of right. We are here because we share the love for a hobby, not our heritige, race, nationality, or whatever. I am not trying to flame or ruffle feathers whatsoever. But when someone says something like Phixxer's first post which was not racial AT ALL, people are so fast to pull the racist card and Sinaloa you definately pulled that card. Once again, just stating a fact as an "outsider" to your thread.
Thanks for your support. I just dont see why someones nationality matters. Why even bring it up, all it ever does is divide people. Teamwork is more important and IMO everyone is the same regardless of their nationality. How would it sound if someone posted this:
any caucasions on this site
just want to know
i dont want to be all alone here

dc2mlbsm

Originally Posted by Phixer
Thanks for your support. I just dont see why someones nationality matters. Why even bring it up. IMO everyone is the same regardless of their nationality. How would it sound if someone posted are there any caucasians here or am I the only one.
sounds good to me!

i dont really care what people post :happyfish