any hispanics?

seannmelly

I mean, I have no problem with his initial intent of posting this thread. But when he starting flaming Phixer about his first post saying that (the original poster/thread starter) didn't want to make this thread racial, Well, I can go as far as saying that the title of this thread is racial. It excluded everyone except hispanics. So, Phixer I got ur back, you say some crazy things sometimes, but on this your post is not crazy nor wrong. I completely agree w/ you!

seannmelly

Originally Posted by dc2mlbsm
i agree that phixer wasnt being racist
and the title doesnt say mexicans it says hispanics fyi
Who said anything about Mexicans? And notice how the orignial poster wants this thread closed because he feels everyone is being racial to him. Ha ha, what a joke.

demartini

Originally Posted by Phixer
Thanks for your support. I just dont see why someones nationality matters. Why even bring it up, all it ever does is divide people. Teamwork is more important and IMO everyone is the same regardless of their nationality. How would it sound if someone posted this:
any caucasions on this site
just want to know
i dont want to be all alone here
I don’t think you were being racist either, so i dont know about the comment saying you were acting it...unfortunately no one can ever have "Caucasian pride" because if we do, we are marked as "racist"...I think everyone should be proud of their race, ethnicity...or whatever, and it shouldn’t be that big of a deal if someone mentions what they are...I think it's neat to see the diversity we have.

seannmelly

Originally Posted by dc2mlbsm
you edited but whatever yes cuz he flamed someone but whatevers.....
I am not trying to make this more heated then it already has been. I still will stand up for Phixer because I don't think he was not racist at all.
DeMartini, you are totally right. I do not care what nationality or race anyone is. Everyone is here for one reason: The love of keeping Saltwater tanks. However, I do think it would have been more appropriate for a thread asking what kind of nationalities this hobby brings rather than "any hispanics." This limits it to one race/one nationality. Leaving out ALOT of people who probably don't want to be left out.

phixer

Originally Posted by DeMartini
I don’t think you were being racist either, so i dont know about the comment saying you were acting it...unfortunately no one can ever have "Caucasian pride" because if we do, we are marked as "racist"...I think everyone should be proud of their race, ethnicity...or whatever, and it shouldn’t be that big of a deal if someone mentions what they are...I think it's neat to see the diversity we have.
I think we should be proud to be Americans first. :cheer: This is what unites us, we dont need any more division in this country. We are all on the same team regardless of race or opinions. If my neighbor needs my help I help them because they are an American, not because of their race.

04mach

Originally Posted by seannmelly
I am not trying to make this more heated then it already has been. I still will stand up for Phixer because I don't think he was not racist at all.
DeMartini, you are totally right. I do not care what nationality or race anyone is. Everyone is here for one reason: The love of keeping Saltwater tanks. However, I do think it would have been more appropriate for a thread asking what kind of nationalities this hobby brings rather than "any hispanics." This limits it to one race/one nationality. Leaving out ALOT of people who probably don't want to be left out.
I agree, if i started a thread " Any white people here", there would be people going crazy.
Im going to stop here before I post more opinions.

04mach

I think we should be proud to be Americans first. :cheer:
100 % agree. Thats what it should be.

seannmelly

Originally Posted by 04mach
I agree, if i started a thread " Any white people here", there would be people going crazy.
Im going to stop here before I post more opinions.
I don't think it is wrong to state facts. I won't say anything other then Phixer you are not wrong whatsoever. No one was being racial except the originial poster, and that is why he hasn't said anything. But being non hispanic in this case, you have to be politically correct and bite your tongue. If you don't you will get chastised. I should probably stop too. So Sinaloa, you can come back and have your thread back because apparently you have driven all the non-hispanic posters away.
P.S. Phixer, I could not agree with you anymore!! lol. Isn't that what we all are?

04mach

But being non hispanic in this case, you have to be politically correct and bite your tongue. If you don't you will get chastised. I should probably stop too.
Thats the problem.

seannmelly

Thats the problem.
That is why it drives me nuts when someone post "Any hispanics out there," and someone tries saying that it doesn't matter because we are here for SALTWATERFISH, and the original poster pulls the racial cards. Total BS if you ask me.
Melly

phixer

Thats the problem.
Yeah, I learned more about unity in the military then anywhere else. It didnt matter you just respected and took care of each other because your life depended on it. We relied on each other to get by.

seannmelly

Yeah, I learned more about unity in the military then anywhere else. It didnt matter you just respeced and took care of each other because your life depended on it.
Exactly.

sinaloa213

any caucasions on this site
just want to know
i dont want to be all alone here

see thats why i should have never started this thread peopletake it as if it was the end of the world :mad: :mad:

sinaloa213

Who said anything about Mexicans? And notice how the orignial poster wants this thread closed because he feels everyone is being racial to him. Ha ha, what a joke.
are you serious how do you know i feel like that.....huh?
what a joke......

sinaloa213

So Sinaloa, you can come back and have your thread back because apparently you have driven all the non-hispanic posters away.
woooow you are so smart.....i will have my thread back.
LET ME RESTART THIS WHOLE THING ......ANYONE POST HERE AND TELL ME WHAT RACE YOU ARE I DONT WANT TO OFFEND ANYONE

04mach

Originally Posted by SiNaLOa213
woooow you are so smart.....i will have my thread back.
LET ME RESTART THIS WHOLE THING ......ANYONE POST HERE AND TELL ME WHAT RACE YOU ARE I DONT WANT TO OFFEND ANYONE
Who care what race we are??? I could care less that your hispanic.