any hispanics?

soto

Originally Posted by 04mach
EXACTLY,Who cares????????? Thats my point about this whole thread!
yeah but 90% of the threads started in here are about pointless stuff.
What city are you from?
Do you have a MySpace account?
What restaurants do you like?
i rarely stumble into a thread that pertains to info that i CARE about. this is just another pointless thread asking people a question that doesn't pertain to anyone's well-being in particular. so why all of the fuss about the uselessness of THIS thread and not the others?

soto

Originally Posted by Phixer
Concur, so any how got to work on a paper for an economics class. This is sure to start some controversy. Prison labor.
all for it!! gives us cleaner roads, fills job positions, gives prisoners a chance to learn a skill should they ever decide to straighten out, and it's not like they're doing anything BETTER with their time.
here's the only drawback:
it will worry upper & middle-class America. newsflash! EVERYTHING worries these people.
booya!!!

phixer

Originally Posted by soto
not really. i could understand if it was a TV station geared towards a certain ethnic group (BET) or a protest in the city with a million people waving Mexican flags because that shows millions and millions of people pride in separation. but, dude, it's just 1 outt've 1000s of threads started up on an internet message board. not too big of a deal.
for that matter, i could complain to SWF.com about that one message board geared for clownfish owners. i don't own a clownfish! why are they creating something that separates me from the rest of the posters??? it's dividing and separating! there's really no difference unless you're totally touchy about ethnicities. who cares? it's just a bunch of fore-fathers who settled in various parts of the world. whoopdee doo. sure we're all here cause we own saltwater tanks but there's dozens of discussion boards on this site for saltwater-related chats. this is off-topic and he's bringing up somethin off-topic.
Because clownfish arent humans. :hilarious
This mindset spreads like a cancer and is compairable to the frog analogy. Take a frog and throwing him in a pot of boiling water. He will jump out. But if you gradually raise the temp eventually he will boil to death without realizing it. Social ideas follow the same principle, if it is said enough people will believe it to be true.
Except were not talking about frogs or clownfish.

phixer

all for it!! gives us cleaner roads, fills job positions, gives prisoners a chance to learn a skill should they ever decide to straighten out, and it's not like they're doing anything BETTER with their time.
here's the only drawback:
it will worry upper & middle-class America. newsflash! EVERYTHING worries these people.
booya!!!
Went to visit a guy in county jail yesterday. He said he spends 23 hrs a day in a cell and would love to work outside. Something else though is that although they could fill labor positions, Im not sure about jobs like maids.

phixer

really? i never knew that! i'm gonna try that frog experiment tonight!
Try this one too if you get a chance. Catch a house fly and put him in a 35mm film container. Put him in the freezer for about 10 minutes, the flys metabolism will slow so much that it looks dead. Place the fly in your hand, the heat of your hand will revive it.
David Blane did this once and freaked out a bunch of people.

soto

Went to visit a guy in county jail yesterday. He said he spends 23 hrs a day in a cell and would love to work outside. Something else though is that although they could fill labor positions, Im not sure about jobs like maids.
....or nannies

demartini

Try this one too if you get a chance. Catch a house fly and put him in a 35mm film container. Put him in the freezer for about 10 minutes, the flys metabolism will slow so much that it looks dead. Place the fly in your hand, the heat of your hand will revive it.
David Blane did this once and freaked out a bunch of people.
first tie a string around it...you can have a pet fly!

demartini

yeah omg it said i was going to die 3 years ago on june 6th!!! the ghost in my friends house didnt like me very much!

phixer

These things freak me out. I cant help but remain curious as to how they work but am cautious to mess with one again. Heard a documentary on the radio about them the other day and was thinking about trying an experiment to see how accurate they are.

werejo

ORALES!!! QUE CHIDO!!!
hagan el amor y no la guerra!!! jejeje
peace and love ***)
I´m here too!!!, I´m from san luis potosi MEXICO
SALUDOS RAZA

demartini

These things freak me out. I cant help but remain curious as to how they work but am cautious to mess with one again. Heard a documentary on the radio about them the other day and was thinking about trying an experiment to see how accurate they are.
dont mess with it!!! you may get possessed!... when ever me and friend were bored we would use her moms antique ouija board, and it freaked me out...it never says anything nice...plus we would get really really tired after the thing would say goodbye, it was really weird. one time we were talking to something that couldn’t spell... we asked what it was and he said saintin lol.

sinaloa213

Originally Posted by werejo
ORALES!!! QUE CHIDO!!!
hagan el amor y no la guerra!!! jejeje
peace and love ***)
I´m here too!!!, I´m from san luis potosi MEXICO
SALUDOS RAZA

orales compa i thought i was drwaing hispanics away....

werejo

WHEN A HISPANIC ASK FOR SOME ONE, IT´S BECAUSE SOMETIMES IF HARD TO US, TO UNDERSTAND OTHER PEOPLE BY THE LANGUAGE, WE ASK TO MEET PEOPLE WHO UNDERSTAND THE SALWATERFISH HOBBIE AND TALK THE SAME LANGUAGE, NOT TO SEE WHO´S BLUE OR RED, IT´S JUST THAT, IF I GOT A PROBLEM WITH MY TANK, MAY BE JUANITO O PEPE TELL ME HIS EXPERIENCE, THAT MAKE IT EASY FOR ME, AND I KNOW THERE´S PINK PEOPLE WHO KNOWS MUCH MORE ABOUT IT, AND WE APPRECIATE THAT HELP WE RECEIBE, JUST REMEMBER
PEACE AND ---
I MEAN!!! LOVE

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND, BECAUSE MY ENGLISH IT´S NOT THAT GOOD

HAVE A GOOD ONE EVERYBODY

werejo

Originally Posted by SiNaLOa213
orales compa i thought i was drwaing hispanics away....

WE STIL HERE, DON´T WORRY

WE ARE NOT TRYING BE RACIST, JUST MAKE IT EASY BY THE LANGUAGE
DE DONDE ERES!!
Y DE QUE TAMAÑO ES TU PECERA, QUE PECES TIENES
YO TENGO UNA DE 700 LITROS Y ESTOY INICIANDO UN CRIADERO, TENGO 10 ANEMONAS ROSAS (ROSE ANEMONE) YA TUVIERON COMO CINCUENTA ANEMONITAS, NOMAS QUE LOS BEBES ESTAN DE COLOR AZUL, TENGO TRES GOBIOS AZULES NEON (NEON GOBY) QUE PARECE QUE YA ESTAN EN ESO, POR QUE LA HEMBRA CASI NO SALE, Y TAMBIEN TENGO UN PAR DE CAMARONES FANTASIA CORAL BANDEDY ESTOY EN ESPERA DE QUE RESULTE ALGO JEJE
EN UN CUARTO ESTOY HACIENDO PECERAS CHICAS PARA SEPARAR ESPECIES, PIENSO MOVER ALREDEDOR DE 5000 LITROS DE AGUA PARA EMPEZAR Y DESPUES LE AGREGO OTROS 5000 O MAS DEPENDIENDO COMO SE DEN LAS ESPECIES
Y EN MI PECERA QUE TENGO EN CASA TENGO VARIAS ESPECIES
SALUDOS

sinaloa213

Originally Posted by werejo
WE STIL HERE, DON´T WORRY

WE ARE NOT TRYING BE RACIST, JUST MAKE IT EASY BY THE LANGUAGE
DE DONDE ERES!!
Y DE QUE TAMAÑO ES TU PECERA, QUE PECES TIENES
YO TENGO UNA DE 700 LITROS Y ESTOY INICIANDO UN CRIADERO, TENGO 10 ANEMONAS ROSAS (ROSE ANEMONE) YA TUVIERON COMO CINCUENTA ANEMONITAS, NOMAS QUE LOS BEBES ESTAN DE COLOR AZUL, TENGO TRES GOBIOS AZULES NEON (NEON GOBY) QUE PARECE QUE YA ESTAN EN ESO, POR QUE LA HEMBRA CASI NO SALE, Y TAMBIEN TENGO UN PAR DE CAMARONES FANTASIA CORAL BANDEDY ESTOY EN ESPERA DE QUE RESULTE ALGO JEJE
EN UN CUARTO ESTOY HACIENDO PECERAS CHICAS PARA SEPARAR ESPECIES, PIENSO MOVER ALREDEDOR DE 5000 LITROS DE AGUA PARA EMPEZAR Y DESPUES LE AGREGO OTROS 5000 O MAS DEPENDIENDO COMO SE DEN LAS ESPECIES
Y EN MI PECERA QUE TENGO EN CASA TENGO VARIAS ESPECIES
SALUDOS
yo no soy de mexico mis parientes son de guadajara
mi pecera es de 95 galones tengo un blue tang. dos percula clowns. un firefish. tres pajama cardinals. un yellow tang
gusto en conoserlo

werejo

Originally Posted by SiNaLOa213
yo no soy de mexico mis parientes son de guadajara
mi pecera es de 95 galones tengo un blue tang. dos percula clowns. un firefish. tres pajama cardinals. un yellow tang
gusto en conoserlo
TAMBIEN GUSTO EN CONOCERLO
YO TENGO AHORA EN MI PECERA UN FIRE SHRIMP, UN CORAL BANDED, DOS BLUE TANG, UN PHANTER, UN FRENC ANGEL, UN SERPENT STAR FISH, DOS ANEMONE, UNA ROSE ANEMONE, TRES NEON GOBY, UN MANDARIN, UN CLOWN MARRON, UN CRAB MEDIO RARO LO LLAME BUBLE BLUE CRAB, DOS ANGEL PIGMEO, SIETE FEATHER DUSTER, CUATRO SUN CORAL MEDIO MUERTOS, DOS POLIPOS, DOS PIEDRA CHRYSTMAS TREE Y UN CRAB QUE VI UNA NOCHE SOLO VI TRES BOLITAS CAFE Y CUANDO LE PUSE LA LUZ SE ESCONDIO Y SAQUE Y UN PISTOL SHRIMP QUE TAMBIEN ENCONTRE POR QUE ME MATO UN TOMATO CUANDO DORMIA Y EN OTRA PECERA TENGO DIEZ ROSE ANEMONE Y DOS CORAL BANDED PARA BREEDING LAS ROS ANEMONE YA TUVIERON BABYS COMO UNOS 40 O 50 NO HE CONTADO BIEN, Y QUIERO RECUPERAR UN EMPEROR, UN MAJESTIC Y UN BLUE FACE QUE SE ME MURIERON POR AMONIA DE HECHO SE MURIERON MAS PERO POR AHORA SOLO QUIERO TENER DE NUEVO ESOS ANGEL FISH

sinaloa213

los sun corals son dificil de cuidar yo se que no necesitan luz fuerte nomas se habren cuando les vas a dar de comer
you visto que los rose anemones son muy caros aqui cuestan hasta 100 dolares

werejo

He Pensado En No Meter Mas Corales Y Hacer Otra Pecera Solo Para Corales Por Que Los Peces Comen Eso En El Mar, Mejor En Una Donde Solo Puro Coral De Varios Tipos Asi Como La Tuya Que Esta Muy Bonita Congratulations, La Mia Necesito Ponerle Las Tapas De Madera Para Que Se Vea Bonita
Saludos