any hispanics?

phixer

Originally Posted by DeMartini
dont mess with it!!! you may get possessed!... when ever me and friend were bored we would use her moms antique ouija board, and it freaked me out...it never says anything nice...plus we would get really really tired after the thing would say goodbye, it was really weird. one time we were talking to something that couldn’t spell... we asked what it was and he said saintin lol.
Yeah, I know what you mean. Too late though, Im already possed and have converted to the dark side of the force. :hilarious They always seem to have a negative vibe too. I think they lie a lot too depending on the spirit its connected to at the time. Im not Catholic but many Priests say never to mess with them because of this reason.

phixer

Originally Posted by werejo
WHEN A HISPANIC ASK FOR SOME ONE, IT´S BECAUSE SOMETIMES IF HARD TO US, TO UNDERSTAND OTHER PEOPLE BY THE LANGUAGE, WE ASK TO MEET PEOPLE WHO UNDERSTAND THE SALWATERFISH HOBBIE AND TALK THE SAME LANGUAGE, NOT TO SEE WHO´S BLUE OR RED, IT´S JUST THAT, IF I GOT A PROBLEM WITH MY TANK, MAY BE JUANITO O PEPE TELL ME HIS EXPERIENCE, THAT MAKE IT EASY FOR ME, AND I KNOW THERE´S PINK PEOPLE WHO KNOWS MUCH MORE ABOUT IT, AND WE APPRECIATE THAT HELP WE RECEIBE, JUST REMEMBER
PEACE AND ---
I MEAN!!! LOVE

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND, BECAUSE MY ENGLISH IT´S NOT THAT GOOD

HAVE A GOOD ONE EVERYBODY

Te entiendo. Hablo espanol, aleman y algun Japaneese, su AUTORIZACION esperanzadamente que podemos ayudar para contestar a tus preguntas. :hilarious
I understand you. I can speak Spanish, German and some Japaneese, its OK, hopefully we can help answer your questions.

werejo

Originally Posted by SiNaLOa213
es buena idea uste fabrica sus propia peseras?
ASI ES MAS BARATO
REALLY REALLY CHEAP!

werejo

Originally Posted by Phixer
Te entiendo. Hablo espanol, aleman y algun Japaneese, su AUTORIZACION esperanzadamente que podemos ayudar para contestar a tus preguntas. :hilarious
I understand you. I can speak Spanish, German and some Japaneese, its OK, hopefully we can help answer your questions.
THANKS
SOLO QUE VEO QUE PREGUNTAN POR HISPANOS Y SE TURNA ALGO RACIAL CUANDO ES SOLO POR BUSCAR AYUDA DE OTRO HISPANO NO POR SEPARAR NACIONES, RAZAS O RELIGIONES, SOLO QUE VARIOS LO TOMAN COMO OFENSA, CUANDO NO ES POR ASI
EN INGLES ESTO ES MA DIFICIL PARA MI
Y TE AGRADESCO
I SAW THAT SOMEONE ASK FOR HISPANIC, AND THE POST TURN ON ABOUT RACISM, IT´S NOT THAT WAY, IT´S TO FIND SOMEONE HISPANIC TO HELP YOU, NOT TO TRYING SPLIT RACE, RELIGION OR COLOR, BUT MANY PEOPLE TAKE THAT AS A OFENCE, IT´S NOT THAT WAY
THAT´S WHY I SAY
PEACE AND LOVE
THANKS

sinaloa213

Originally Posted by werejo
ASI ES MAS BARATO
REALLY REALLY CHEAP!

chido ...

un dia yo voy a fabricar mi propio tanke

werejo

Originally Posted by SiNaLOa213
chido ...

un dia yo voy a fabricar mi propio tanke
PERO SE VE MAS BONITO ASI COMO EL TUYO
EN EL MIO SE VE MUY FEO EL SILICONE EN LAS ORILLAS

whitey_028

This is America...Be proud of it and respect.(even its language spoken)!!! Please speak in a language we can all understand. Otherwise i feel that it is rude to talk "jiberish" on an american website. I understand that we are the melting pot but please be respectful of the people around you and keep it clean. For all we know you could be talking crap and we wouldnt even know it...

soto

there's websites where you can go to have it translated. no big deal. talking spanish in America is not disrespecting the country. refusing to learn english and thinking that we should have 2 official languages is. big difference there. man, why's everybody so uptight here??
i post on 1 other message board. it's for a website that's geared for MMA. y'know, ultimate fighting championship? FIGHTING. the site's geared for fighting yet everybody jokes around and has a good time. this site's geared for saltwater aquarium enthusiasts. fishtanks (reef in particular) are supposed to be RELAXING. that's why we spend so much $$ on these things cause they're a pleasure to watch, they relax you and take off stress. so why is it that people take stuff so seriously?
folks, perhaps we need to be starin at our tanks more than our screens.

whitey_028

Originally Posted by soto
there's websites where you can go to have it translated. no big deal. talking spanish in America is not disrespecting the country. refusing to learn english and thinking that we should have 2 official languages is. big difference there. man, why's everybody so uptight here??
i post on 1 other message board. it's for a website that's geared for MMA. y'know, ultimate fighting championship? FIGHTING. the site's geared for fighting yet everybody jokes around and has a good time. this site's geared for saltwater aquarium enthusiasts. fishtanks (reef in particular) are supposed to be RELAXING. that's why we spend so much $$ on these things cause they're a pleasure to watch, they relax you and take off stress. so why is it that people take stuff so seriously?
folks, perhaps we need to be starin at our tanks more than our screens.
I shouldnt have to have an American website translated back to American so an American can understand it. Thats just rediculous. And believe me i wish i could stare at my tank all day long but I do have to work. It's the American way!!

soto

you don't have to translate it. you can exit the thread and move to another that's more interesting to you. you get the choice. freedom. and THAT'S the american way too.
besides, if you were really working then you wouldn't be posting on here. HA! caughtja!! let's get some DANCIN up in here!
I LIKE TA MOVE IT MOVE IT!
I LIKE TA MOVE IT MOVE IT!

whitey_028

Why should an American be moved away from an American website where there are people like you that dont respect the American wishes and not antagonize an American like myself. Your logic doesn't add up and I dont have time to debate your childesh wims. Be proud of America and love the people around you no matter what race you are.

soto

who said i'm not loving? you're the one who's coming off extremely 'antagonized' and using self-righteous retorts. because you're an American doesn't mean everything's fair and to be catered to you. there's a lot of stuff written in Spanish, and other languages, in this country. does that stuff upset you that much? if so, then consider staying home, turning out all the lights, and keeping all televisions and radios off. or just do what the rest of us do and get over it cause there's much bigger problems and challenges in our lives then several posts in a different language.
and if my logic doesn't add up, tell me where. don't just repeat something that i already addressed. besides, you didn't even DANCE. no wonder why yer upset. DANCE, SUCKA, DANCE!!!

werejo

***) :thinking: i don´t try to hurt anybody, just make it easy for my, almos the 90% of american people, knows how it song the mexican bad words, if I write something bad, you know it, just wach the text!
so peace an ---! I mean love!