any hispanics?

soto

seeeeeee!! werejo's dancin.
THROW YO HANDS IN AYE-YER. AND WAVEM LIKE YA JUST DON'T CAYE-YER. AND IF YA LIKE SALTWATER IN PATRIOTIC THREADS, EVERYBODY LEMME HERE YA SAY "OH-YAY-YER!!"

alyssia

Originally Posted by werejo
***) :thinking: i don´t try to hurt anybody, just make it easy for my, almos the 90% of american people, knows how it song the mexican bad words, if I write something bad, you know it, just wach the text!
so peace an ---! I mean love!

I don't know why you think 90 percent of Americans know the bad Spanish words. I don't and I don't know anyone else who does. And yes, their is a high Mexican population where I live.
And I don't have a problem with someone getting the help they need. If it's in Spanish it's in Spanish. What I do have a problem with is the Mexicans who work in my town, in the USA, and get mad when I can't understand their language.

phixer

Originally Posted by soto
who said i'm not loving? you're the one who's coming off extremely 'antagonized' and using self-righteous retorts. because you're an American doesn't mean everything's fair and to be catered to you. there's a lot of stuff written in Spanish, and other languages, in this country. does that stuff upset you that much? if so, then consider staying home, turning out all the lights, and keeping all televisions and radios off. or just do what the rest of us do and get over it cause there's much bigger problems and challenges in our lives then several posts in a different language.
and if my logic doesn't add up, tell me where. don't just repeat something that i already addressed. besides, you didn't even DANCE. no wonder why yer upset. DANCE, SUCKA, DANCE!!!
Soto your not loving. Im deeply offended
ha, ha, ha remeber that guy on clerks?

phixer

Originally Posted by soto
totally! he was the same dude that played the egg-checking guidance counselor.
Yup, remember when the dude behind the counter showed him that magazine? Im deeply offended, Im going to call your manager.

Now how about Samuel Jackson, English M**********r, do you speak it. What movie was that from? cant remember. Pulp fiction maybe?

soto

i can't remember either. remember Do The Right Thing from Spike Lee? the dude with the ghetto blaster walks in to get 20 D engergizers.
ohhhh D......enagizah...?

werejo

Originally Posted by alyssia
I don't know why you think 90 percent of Americans know the bad Spanish words. I don't and I don't know anyone else who does. And yes, their is a high Mexican population where I live.
And I don't have a problem with someone getting the help they need. If it's in Spanish it's in Spanish. What I do have a problem with is the Mexicans who work in my town, in the USA, and get mad when I can't understand their language.

everytime I go to texas, chicago, indiana, california and san francisco, to get some used truck parts, they toll me a lot of stuff using mexican bad words, they said as a joke of course, that´s why I know they know it,
and don´t get mad when someone talk other language,
think like this!
if they talk about you! your an important person, because they talk about you, doesn´t matter if it is good or bad, you stil an important person, because you´re on they´re minds
always I remember this song, don´t worry be happy

we live only one time, enjoy with a smile

and let´s talk about fishes, that´s why I get in to this post,
what size of tank you got, and what kind a fish you got.
mine it´s a 180 gallons and a bounch of fishes and inverts,
have a good day everyday

alyssia

Originally Posted by werejo
everytime I go to texas, chicago, indiana, california and san francisco, to get some used truck parts, they toll me a lot of stuff using mexican bad words, they said as a joke of course, that´s why I know they know it,
and don´t get mad when someone talk other language,
think like this!
if they talk about you! your an important person, because they talk about you, doesn´t matter if it is good or bad, you stil an important person, because you´re on they´re minds
always I remember this song, don´t worry be happy

we live only one time, enjoy with a smile

and let´s talk about fishes, that´s why I get in to this post,
what size of tank you got, and what kind a fish you got.
mine it´s a 180 gallons and a bounch of fishes and inverts,
have a good day everyday

I have a 75 gallon reef, 55 FOWLR, and a 20 gallon seahorse tank. I would love to go larger but that's a ways off.

werejo

it means whats up
or I´m die if Idon´t get some food to my mouth,
my stomach was kicking me, and I run to get someting
I allready make two tortas (bread with beans inside)

and a soda :hilarious

werejo

Originally Posted by TX Reef
This is a very entertaining thread....... ***)
that´s happens when you mix soda and milk

werejo

in MEXICO we use those icons a lot to say fast difrerent things
like this, means I´m going to pee (bathroom) then run, because you don´t whant an accident.
don´t be hurt