any one in NY

sedorusc

I see people asking who else is from their state with very large outcomes. I thought I would try the same thing. I am from Auburn and would love to trade with anyone close

fishguy84

Not in NY, but a close driving distance - western MA.
I don't have anything to trade with yet, but if anybody's got some real nice shrooms or zoos, I might make a trip out and releive you of it!

teen

im looking mostly for sps on long island, up state is a little far for me to drive, especially since i work weekends. anyone else on long island looking to trade?

pyroreef

Originally Posted by DragonZim
Long Island here, but nothing to trade yet.
how big of a tank do u have and wat kind of fish coral /inverts do u have?

rrundle77

Dutchess county, I have a 1" colt coral and some assorted shroms about an 1/2". just started fragging 2 weeks ago, good success so far. Does anyone frag in their DT????

jimlevan

im in albany, ny - new to the hobby..not much to trade..let me know if you have anything thou, would love to purchase!

seannmelly

hey guys like i said before i have some med sized leathers some eagle eye zoo frags some green zoo frags a 4-5 head hammer ect

drea

i got redrust mushrooms to trade if anyone for ny is interested..... looking for whatever, moslty low light stuff for now,zoo'spolyps'

dragonzim

Originally Posted by pyroreef
how big of a tank do u have and wat kind of fish coral /inverts do u have?
75 gallon tank. Right now I've only got some basic stuff. LMB, Firefish, 3 green Chromis, CBS, assorted snails and hermits. I'm hoping to upgrade my lighting to T5 in the next month or 2 and then I'll be ready for some corals