any one in NY

nick76

Originally Posted by slayer
i'm in buffalo but nothing to trade
Im From Buffalo Too :joy:
Originally Posted by mscarpena

I live just north of Buffalo. I have frags periodically. I am looking for breeding pairs of Clowns.
Where abouts exactly?

thud

Originally Posted by Bobtail107
I live just outside Ithaca, but I have just started getting into coral.. nothing to trade yet but if anyone is selling anything local please let me know. Bobtail1075@yahoo.com
Thanks
I'm from Ithaca/Freeville! Got anything to trade dude?

nick76

Originally Posted by mscarpena
I see some people posting that they are in Buffalo area. I live in Tonwanda and I have some stuff available. If you are interested e-mail me at mscarpena@msn.com
Cool, where do u get your fish? the The Fish Place or Saltwater paradise?

mscarpena

I get my stuff from saltwater paradise. He's great. I breed the clowns for him. Fish place has a very limited amount of corals lately. If you interested in trading stuff let me know. Also you should check out AquaTech they have some nice stuff too. It's good to know some one is close to me.

bang guy

Is anyone in this thread interested in joining the Upstate Reef Society of New York? We have a great meeting on Saturday about how to build sumps and different sump configurations, it was worth the drive.

caz2022

I'm in Boston,just south of Buffalo. Not really too much to trade (mainly cuz I don'nt want to get rid of anything
). Oh,I take that back,anyone interested in a 3.5-4" "lunatic" wrasse?

mscarpena

I get my stuff from Saltwater paradise. I breed the clownfish for him. I also buy from Aquatech and breed for him as well. I like both of those shop much better than the fish place. I am mainly into to corals though and not fish. The fish place has lots of nice fish. If you ever want to trade anything or I have some stuff for sale contact me. I love to work with local hobbists.

mscarpena

Bang Guy I am interested in joining upstate reef society. Just let me know how. Also where id the meeting this weekend? Thanks for the info.