Aquapod 24gal

krztballer

Hey wsup guys i just got a 24 gallon aquapod.. its been 5 days i got the sand i got the live rocks, and i also added the salt water. Also i got a new heater... i keep the water level at 78 degrees. There were two crabs inside of shells in the live rock... im totally new at this and if i am doing anythin wrong please help me out.. i will post some pictures later on tonight..
Emin

quandary

I am new also, but check out Spanko's, fcatch, nissan's, nano's and many more post for great ideas on some great mods for your tank!
Post pics!

subielover

Welcome to the boards and the addiction that is saltwater
Looking forward to some pictures. This is a great place to learn about this hobby and to share ideas and experiences. Glad to have you aboard

quandary

Originally Posted by krztballer
http:///forum/post/2850489
yeah i ive been looking at some sick posts.. i wanna have corals and fish hows ur tank going?
Tank going well1 Going through the cycle stage and can't wait for it to finish so I cna get my cuc in the tankd and a couple of clowns soon after. I want a Frogspawn for my first coral.
What fish and coral you thinking about??

[ronnie]

check out WHISK's thread.. very knowledgable fellow here.. very helpful and gives great advice .. not that the others havent.. just gotten most of my advice from him...

whisk

haha thanks Ronnie. Welcome to the thread Krtzballer. You will spend many, many hours researching here and will find very usefull information. We look forward to tank's progress. Do you have any water test results you can share or pictures? A lot of us on here love pics!
I do encourage you to check out other's diaries, thats what i did when i first started and i owe a huge deal of thanks to many folks on here. I still have a lot to learn but dont we all?

quandary

Looking good so far. Think about doing a fuge in the back chamber like Whisk and Nissan did and many others but their posts have great pics.

whisk

how are you cycling your tank? ghost feeding, raw shrimp, etc?
Feel free to share your water parameter tests such as salinity, pH, ammonia, nitrates, it's always good practice to log that info and know where you are at. In addition, we can help you out.

T

tiff*

Wow your rocks look better then mine. I have such a hard time placing the rock. A warning about the aquapod. I bought mine October 5, 2008. I already have a moonlight out and my fans are dying. Current isn't willing to help me at all. So just pay close attention to the fan. Mine wouldn't even come on the other day.

[ronnie]

he is just leaving it for the time being (like i did with my tank) .. he is my co worker.. we haven't started to ghost feed yet but we will soon.