Are The Colts Going To Be Beat?

ruaround

4 weeks left in the regular season...can anyone stop this Juggernaut?
Opponents Left: Jacksonville, Seattle, San Diego, and Arizona...

R

reefermadn

READ.......Home Field Advantage! And Watch out for Jimmy Smith!

ruaround

I think the playoffs are a different story...If/WHEN they get home field advantage they will be unstoppable until the superbowl when they lose to the BUCS!!!!
:jumping:

zibnata

Next three games are going to be tough. Its been tough being a Colts fan all these years. There are probably about 15 of us in CT. I am sure the fan base in America is growing as they keep winning.

tangman99

Any team can lose to any other team on any given day. Jacksonville (Where I live :cheer: ) has one of those teams that you never know what they are going to do. This year they always seem to do just enough to win keeping you edge the whole game. I think they only lost by 7 points to the colts earlier this season. Of course they are without Leftwich and I don't think they are going to have Taylor either so who knows.
I'm not a Peyton fan either. He is very good but I just remember back to the day when he played college at Tennessee. In four years against my Alma Mater (Florida Gators
) he never won a game. His little brother also had a perfect losing record against the Gators.

R

reefermadn

And here in Jacksonville with have excellent depth at the QB position so being without Byron is not good but not a death sentance either. :) We can and have won games with 2nd & 3rd string QB's in place. With Jimmy Smith on the field you never know whats going to take place.
Jaguars will take this one! :cheer:

ruaround

Originally Posted by Darth Tang
I hate Peyton Manning....I don't know why, but I can't like the guy.
How can you hate THE
classiest guy in the NFL and a future Hall of Famer...
last year when he got the TD record he did not stop to celebrate he hurried his team back to the huddle/line of scrimmage to got for the two pt. conversion...His head is on the game at hand not records or celebrations...JUST WINNING!!!
This year when he and Marvin Harrison broke the all time TD for QB/WR tandom neither of them celebrated and Payton passed the ball off to Marvin for him to keep...
Not to mention what he does off the feild...he and his brother donated (by themselves almost 500k in money and goods for Katrina relief...
And His commercials are the funniest thing I have ever seen I still crack up when they come on...
Dont Hate the Player...Just Hate the Play!!! He IS the best QB in the NFL right now, and will put up a great argument for best QB EVER!!!

devilboy

yes i believe the colts will get beat. i am thinking maybe jax or denver. tony dungy is going to start sitting his starters. and at this point i dont think they care if they go undefeated or not, they are in the playoffs. so that is all that matters right now to the team. and with some very good players getting hurt this year, i firmly believe that dungy will not take any chances with his star players and get them hurt....

avbryce1

Originally Posted by TangMan99
His little brother also had a perfect losing record against the Gators.
actually Eli beat the gators in 03' ( I am a gator fan to the core )
Go Gators!!!

avbryce1

I don't think that the colts will be beat this season the team with the best chance is either san diego or seattle. Denver will get a shot in the playoffs and has a good shot at taking them out, but don't count on it.
I think the colts will have a perfect season and win the superbowl which will just be icing on the Peyton Manning hall of fame cake.

tangman99

Originally Posted by avbryce1
actually Eli beat the gators in 93' ( I am a gator fan to the core )
Go Gators!!!
Really? I was almost sure neither one of them ever beat the Gators. I'll have to doublecheck that and see if you are correct. If they beat them in '93, did he play for them then?
About Peyton Manning. I really hated him when he played for Tennessee but that was because of the rivalry. He does appear to be a class act though now that he is in the pros and his commercials are funny.