Are you a loser if.....

danedodger

What I suggest for you at this point, however, is not to look. It sounds like you should do a little more celebration of your freedom!
Mimzy, that is absolutely hands down AWESOME advice!!!!!! I agree 100%!
You're not a loser!!! Just do what's fun for you right now and know that the right person will come along when the time is right

oficedepot

my problem with that old saying is that
so what if the right person comes along, so what? if you don't make yourself available or noticed, the right person just comes and goes.

murph

Nah.....your not a loser.
However if you hang out at the local pick up joint at night asking the girls if they would like to come over and take a look at your pulsing Xenia then you are most definitely a loser.

nw2sltfsh

Originally Posted by Murph
However if you hang out at the local pick up joint at night asking the girls if they would like to come over and take a look at your pulsing Xenia then you are most definitely a loser.

So now I know why you shouldnt try to multitask by hosting a conference call at work and surfing the aquarium - because you laugh out loud at things like this while your phone isnt on mute and then have to explain what is so funny!

petieaztec

may be your trying to hard to get cindy crawford. You know somtimes less flashy more homley looking girls are more interesting and require less work not offense. Not to say that if you help a girl with her confidence she could mature to be more attractive( nice body, clean appearance, and more fashionable). Just give them the chance. If this is not it and you are afraid to ask a girl out what is the worst that she will say NO, after that oh well next lucky lady. Trust me your not a loser.

hotlegs

You're not a loser at all! I myself haven't tried it, but it is easier for me to talk more through email than in person or on the phone until I get to know somebody.

speg

I'm not saying im looking for Cindy Crawford... but if she is available.............................
:p
I am not into insanely hot girls.. but that doesnt mean i'd date one if given the chance. I'd much rather have a girl that is interested in things I am (fish for instance) and is 'cute'... but not fat... no offense to the bigger ladies.. but I just like thinner/mildly chunky chicks rather than girls you'd see around the ghetto neighborhoods.

speg

Originally Posted by OficeDepot
cindy crawford is very ugly.
... I have a friend who is gay.. i'll introduce you to him.
In all seriousness though... no she isnt :p

petieaztec

I don't think she is all that but most guys do so thats what popped into my head but since you live in florida there are tons of ways to meet girls. I was just there and i saw tons of them that made me jealous that i don't look that way, and they were all nice.

petieaztec

I have been told I'm pretty but all girls out here think that there is always room for improvment and I am also really busy so I don't have time for nice men in my life right now. I just cannot give them the time they need so I have told a couple of them may be in a couple months and may be thats what you are running into and should not take that as us brushing you off that may just be the truth.
Dr. Phill out!!!!

oficedepot

dr. phill is bald and fat
well, i need to ask this, are you?
if you don't have time for nice men, do you have time for bad men?

speg

There are hot chicks everywhere... thats not the problem at all.. the problem I guess is me fearing rejection... and not only that.. but me fearing going up to a chick and even holding a conversation with her :) I'm just a wuss... sometimes I wish I didnt find girls attractive at all so I could focus on more important things.
Like someone elses suggestion.... I have been just enjoying ME. I've been able to think and enjoy things that in the last 3 years I havent been able to do. It's only been a short while... and so far i'm still very sane.... I just wonder how long I can stay that way.
..... Seriously though.. if any FL chicks wanna hang out.................... :)

jmick

If you are into sports you could always join a coed team of some sort…I’d imagine it’d be really easy to meet girls that way. Be creative, where there’s a will there’s a way!

oficedepot

Originally Posted by Speg
sometimes I wish I didnt find girls attractive at all
omg and you called me gay! :hilarious