Attn: Kip

ryebread

Don't let it get to you that much. :D
I will not stand by and allow you to give up on this battle.

maverick005

Originally posted by newbie911
exept for me why did he go ?
Drew

i think it had something to do with the calcium reactor thread that he and beaslbob were arguing in....but i could be wrong.
-brandon

R

rogeta

I don't post as much as other people, but I do read quite a bit, and of all the peopl here Kip was on my top 10 list of people to trust...I hope he doesn't leave for good!

m.rogers

kip if you don't come back we will have to send out a searchparty on the net and we might lose more people out there in the unknown so come on back and talk to us

mike

friction32

I have been a memeber for a while now and I don't post very often. I must say that I have learned quiet alot from Kip....Bang...NMreef...and a few others.Maybe we should all get his e-mail addy and bombard him with e-mails until he comes back!!!!! JMO

nm reef

What???
I've been busy all day and apparently I missed something. Has kip decided to leave this forum...and was it over some stupid debate with beaselbob?
Then I may say the heck with it myself...let the forums become overgrown with algaes and toxic water...man I just can't tolerate this stuff much longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In the mean time our plant loving tap water using friend is sitting back admiring his refugium and laughing his butt off....this is really getting old!!!!!!
later folks......:nope:

slappy

nm reef, hope your kidding some of us need you guys around to solve all the little everyday problems that pop up in our tanks
hate to see another one of the great ones leave the board

I was thinking the same thing, about it being April fools and all . . . ya never know though.