Baby Names!!!!

oaktree

I like real names like Chris Tony Brian Scott Matt David John Sam Rick Dennis Michael not Todd or Landon or Dylan or Kyle
just sounds like weak names Give him a classic mans name not A popular Fad name like Hunter or Gunner or Guage Tyler or Landon or Blake ughh anyway i like Rome better than Roman JMO

jerth6932

Well we are looking for original, so that he will never run in to the problem of .........bob..... 7 people raise our hand...... Man that sucks... so if he has something oringinal he will not have to worry abou that!!!!!

bronco300

Schliermacher...soda, seven...seinfeld, sorry

and plus, everyone will just end up callin him romeo...it just rolls off the tongue

petieaztec

If you like unsual names i like the name "Rhoe" it is a reek symbol we use in physics. I am working for a boy named Rhoe maybe that is why i like it so much.

jerth6932

Originally Posted by Bronco300
Schliermacher...soda, seven...seinfeld, sorry

and plus, everyone will just end up callin him romeo...it just rolls off the tongue

Romeo is alot better than rome.... and fine with me

jerth6932

Originally Posted by Whitebird
so is it going to be Romeo or Stryder
Not my choice unfrotinatly!!! I wish!!!!

jmick

Originally Posted by Whitebird
so is it going to be Romeo or Stryder

Those are terrible names and I think you'd be doing a great injustice to your child by giving either.

jerth6932

Originally Posted by Jmick
Those are terrible names and I think you'd be doing a great injustice to your child by giving either.
so instead of just criticizing .... SUGGEST A NAME.......
....... What is your name????

jmick

Umm, I could have sworn you started this thread so we could voice our thoughts? My name’s John and I’m happy my parents gave me a solid name and not a silly name that would have gotten me picked on and possibly beaten up when I was a kid. We named our little boy Colin and if we have another little boy we are going with Deklan.

jerth6932

Originally Posted by Jmick
Umm, I could have sworn you started this thread so we could voice our thoughts? My name’s John and I’m happy my parents gave me a solid name and not a silly name that would have gotten me picked on and possibly beaten up when I was a kid. We named our little boy Colin and if we have another little boy we are going with Deklan.
John..... well is ya remind me I do have to "GO" ....... LOL
But it will not be "Solid"

J

jdragunas

i would veto rome and romeo. That would definately get made fun of.
as for original names, i LOVE original... i'm jennifer, and that's soooo boring (of course there's a really good reason my parents named me that, but that's beside the point).
i'm going to name my kids:
rei taylor (girl)
alivia cadence (girl)
logan michael (boy)
micah connor (boy) (hehehe, i liked 'angelo' for a middle name, but the hubby vetoed it...)
i knew a kid in school named thaddeus

farmboy

Go Biblical!
There are some really neat names in there. I work with a "Micah". Just another thought. . .