Baby Names!!!!

J

jdragunas

what about skyler? that's a really cute name. Isaac is good as well. Oscar is kinda cute... hehehe i work with a lady with the last name of Gerger (pronounced just like Gerber, but with a g), and she wanted to name her daughter Amber... Say that out loud... amber gerger HAHAHAHA!!!
i also work with a woman named Danielle boone... when she asked her mom why she named her that, her mom replied "because i thought it was funny"...

also knew a girl in college named Princess Prince, and another named Ariel Olah.... HAHAHAHAH!!!!!

petieaztec

i like alexandra. it is a powerful name for a little girl.
for a boy i like the biblical names as well just as long as it is not Noah. love the guy in the bible but hate the name in general.

rberhow

Originally Posted by jdragunas
what about skyler? that's a really cute name. Isaac is good as well. Oscar is kinda cute... hehehe i work with a lady with the last name of Gerger (pronounced just like Gerber, but with a g), and she wanted to name her daughter Amber... Say that out loud... amber gerger HAHAHAHA!!!
i also work with a woman named Danielle boone... when she asked her mom why she named her that, her mom replied "because i thought it was funny"...

also knew a girl in college named Princess Prince, and another named Ariel Olah.... HAHAHAHAH!!!!!
There was a girl in college who named her son Copen Hagen......

J

jdragunas

the ariel olah one was amazing!!! most people don't understand when i say it, so i have to explain it...

55galsw

i like the name bryson i dont know why i just always have.
i saw a woman on a talk show who named her baby girl mari juana for her first and middle name

phixer

:hilarious How about just naming him after Chili or Turkey or Turkey Chili or just a symbol. Are you serious... :hilarious

jerth6932

Originally Posted by Phixer
:hilarious How about just naming him after Chili or Turkey or Turkey Chili or just a symbol. Are you serious... :hilarious

I have a sneaking suspision here.... but I bet your name is "hungary"!!!

phixer

Im sorry man, I couldnt help it :hilarious :hilarious Jerth, what does "violent incontinence" mean to you?

jerth6932

Originally Posted by Phixer
Im sorry man, I couldnt help it :hilarious :hilarious . Jerth, what does "violent incontinence" mean to you?
Something that you had in life....... OUCH!!! Sorry to hear about your condition man!!! But you don't need to email me any more about it, cause I do not know any thing about it.... Like I said check with your dr.

caillou

It's one of those names that it sounds like you were trying too hard to come up with a cool name. You know what I mean

phixer

Originally Posted by [B
Jerth6932[/B]]John..... well is ya remind me I do have to "GO" ....... LOL
But it will not be "Solid"
:hilarious :hilarious
Jerth do we really need to know this?

shu-perman

Originally Posted by jdragunas

Everytime I hear Skyler I think...in a deep dj voice Skyler on the main stage in 3.....Catilina in 2 and let's hear it for Madison....

S

sarah fair

I know this is a boy name thing but i already told yall mine (beau) but if it were a girl id name her bambi...i think that is so cute..and its my fav movie too!

jerth6932

Thanks for all the suggestions ..... I am done with this thread...... I thank all who had positive feed back! If any mods come across this I don't mind if you lock this Thread...... I thank all who participated!