Best Tank Contest!

saltrookie

Originally Posted by bigpete
really old pic and not the best shot...by the way, i hate these kinds of things. everyones tank has looked great so far. my favorite has been DB'S!!!!!!!! i aspire to be at that some day.
anyway, here ya go

What are you talking about Bigpete...your tank looks great. Looks like you have a candycane ready to split on you and btw...is that a "jigsaw" clown??

keith burn

Originally Posted by Key00west
so many nice tanks to look at, heres my entry

what are the little boxs at the top powerheads?

emperor11

Originally Posted by diablo
heres one of mine. BTW is this a saltwaterfish.com contest?
No, this is a privately run contest...saltwaterfish.com has nothing to do with it.

team2jndd

The tank looks pretty terrible right now because I just made alot of changes and some of the corals havent opened. I have a 6 inch clump of neon green gsps that decided to not open. The lights had also just turned on. Maybe ill switch pictures if i can get a better one by the time the contest ends. Oh and since every1 is doing the age thing, in 17.

zanski

Originally Posted by OceanWaves
That is very cool. Can your dad buy me one ? LOL I'd love to see a close up.
How wonderful. All the tanks are great. I'll try and get a picture up but mine
isn't too fancy but I love it.
Good job

Lol, he just did it because his neighbors had one and everytime my folks would go over his neighbor kept saying its the nicest tank blah blah. So my dad had to show him up i guess... I love it he got me into this hobby! im setting up a 75 gallon right now.

04mach

Originally Posted by bigpete
really old pic and not the best shot...by the way, i hate these kinds of things. everyones tank has looked great so far. my favorite has been DB'S!!!!!!!! i aspire to be at that some day.
anyway, here ya go

Got my vote ! I love the zoo sand bed.

S

surfinusa

Originally Posted by mystic7
There's a Blue Face in there too, but don't tell surfinusa, he'll probably cry.
what do you mean and i already knew you had a bluefaced angel

emperor11

Originally Posted by surfinusa
what do you mean and i already knew you had a bluefaced angel
Don't let him get to you. His comments are going to get a perfectly good thread closed. Ignore him. Once he realizes it doesn't bother you, he won't do it anymore.