BIG Tank Pics

F

fishkid1000

MAN i idolize some of your tanks. Me being a kid sucks because i cant get a hold of money. My mom promised me an 80 gallon with the stand this Christmas. She said i had to buy everything INCLUDING LIGHTING on my own. Well i guess lawn mowing is done for the season. Time to pull out the snow shovel. sigh......:eek:

fishie

my 58g Oceanic... This is my first. Thanks to this board for a wealth of information - we learn from each other's mistakes/success.
Regards,
fishie

jjboods

Hey fishkid...where are you located? Mine is only a 55, but I am selling it with power compact lights a nice stande and a few other things. Looks like I might be able to sell cheaper that I originally thought. Email me if interested. I live in CT. jldamico@yahoo.com

fishie

my 58g Oceanic... This is my first. Thanks to this board for a wealth of information - we learn from each other's mistakes/success.
Regards,
fishie

bang guy

OK... here's a RARE pic of my tank and a pic of my "refugium" which I just learned is actually a Lagoonal Reef because I have some Xenia in it:

cadbury

HEY DINHOUSE,
That's nothing not to be proud of, your tank looks sweet, its really nicely stocked and it appears to have a bunch of color. I've seen bigger tanks not look even half that good!!!! Keep up the good work!

:cool: hey deuce!! cool tank. i remember when you were looking for a larger tank to set up in your new house and the people's told you to look for a used setup to save $$$. didya?:)

cadbury

Hey Snook,
Very nice set-up, how long have you had it up and running? Looks great, keep up the good work....
GO WINGS!!!!!! :D

dinhouse

Thanks "cadbury" For the kind words they are greatly appreciated.
"Bangguy" what type of lighting is over your tank? The coloration of your tank is fantastic!

bang guy

Originally posted by DINHOUSE
"Bangguy" what type of lighting is over your tank? The coloration of your tank is fantastic!

100% URI VHO run off IceCap Ballasts.
3 AquaSun & 3 SuperActinic.
Thank you :D

jarre

Very nice guys!! Been repeating pateince, pateince, pateince through the whole tread!!!
Crossing my fingers on starting up the 180 and 250 in January.

hairtrigger

Here's my Oceanic 200. Forgive me for the lack of corals. I just switched back to a reef a month ago. But, notice the huge open green brain and large hippo tang. Beautiful aren't they? Sorry for the poor picture. My imaginary digital camera isn't focusing correctly. :D :D :D