Big Tanks!

steveweast

The time is nearing to release my website and I have a question for any moderator here.....Can I post a link to my site from this board? I think that it may violate this board's policy; but, I'm not sure. My site contains absolutely not a single link...it's purely a hobbiest site. I want to make sure that it is OK before I just post it. Here's an updated pic....

I

irenicus

Steveweast, I was thumbing through books at my LFS and your tank was in one of them. I can't remember the name of the book, but I just about dropped it when I seen it.
You're tank looks great. If you can't post your link, please email me it. nwo_icon@hotmail.com
:yes:

lovethesea

ahhh.....Steves tank!! I always love pics of it. The depth is perfect. It make you want to snorkle right through there.
I would love to see your website, I thought it was legal as long as no links, Moye's site is awesome and still somewhere on here I think.

reefer44

man when is the site goin' to be opened......i keep going there and i get so disappointed when it doesn't show up and jsut says its coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............can't wait for the new pics and details describing your setup....
Brad

I

irenicus

We'll have to get a post with all of our addresses so he can easily send us the link :D
I'm excited! :joy: