Blue Ring

mr.125

Originally Posted by Jam1e
so what happened to the pics?

For all the non-believers and people that find it easier to bash than to appreciate~!

1journeyman

Feel free to post pics of your tank.
Do not, however, post deliberately trying to start a fight. There was a lot of misinformation posted on this topic. No reason to dig it up again.

reefreak29

Originally Posted by Mr.125

For all the non-believers and people that find it easier to bash than to appreciate~!
i dont see it?

rmahnick

Originally Posted by reefreak29
i dont see it?
you have to click on the picture to get magnify and you will see blue ring octopus on the rock top of the middle of tank.

U

undulated guy

Originally Posted by NigerBang
I think it is rather odd...Someone claiming to have one and never show a pic of anything of the nature...Sounds kinda like a troll

what because he has no pics hes a troll if anything you're the troll you butted in in one of my threads earlier with something to say, when you werent even involved in the debate. i have never even heard of one of these octupus so i cant say anything except you're the one trolling.

maxalmon

Very interesting, Took me a while to finally find the little guy in the photo.
So how long has the shrimp been in the tank?
Are there any type of permits required to own them?

nigerbang

Originally Posted by jgm7745
http:///forum/post/3199410
mr.123 ware do you get blue ringed octopuses from?
LOL.. This thread is soooooo old.. Last post was in March.. and almost 3 years ago from the time he got it.. I would imagine the octo is gone by now..

olemiss

Originally Posted by jgm7745
http:///forum/post/3199410
mr.123 ware do you get blue ringed octopuses from?
Your LFS should be able to get you one. There are a couple of places online that sell them, easily found through a google search. They are surprisingly easy to get. Blue ring threads never die for some reason. This one will pop up again in a couple of years.