Bonebrake's 24 Gal. JBJ Nano Cube!

bonebrake

Originally Posted by jacksdad
Love the tank tho. I'll see if I can get some shot of my 24NC. They seem to be a dieing breed!
Bob
Indeed, they are a dying breed.
I would love the get a clam. I am hesitant though because I only have power compacts. I use a 36 watt 50/50 (10,000 K and 7100 K blue) and a 36 watt true actinic 03. A local fish store of mine has five or six clams under a 65 watt 10,000 K power compact and the one clam has been there at least three months and has grown and has not lost any color. I am moving to Danville, Pennsylvania in July so I will hold off for now and wait until I upgrade.
I want to see your tank Bob! It is long over due for a full tank shot posted on saltwaterfish.com!
:joy:

bonebrake

Proliferating Eagle Eye zoanthids: this particular colony is growing exponentially and I get a new polyp nearly every day.

bonebrake

A top down shot: Frederica and Ethan get quite excited when I do this and jump out of the water. You can see the ripples from their reentry. I couldn't get a shot of them in midair.

bonebrake

My tank is a little over one year old now since it finished cycling.
I will be moving to Danville, Pennsylvania in July of 2007 and hopefully will upgrade to a much larger tank at that time.