bored, snake pics

sharkboy13

nooooow i see pics, man that frilly looks like the dinosaur in the first movie that had the frill and spit in the guys face....

ajwiggz

The retic is the longest snake in the world comming in at 33 feet long. The anaconda is the largest snake in girth and mass. The longest anaconda found so far is 28 feet and it had a girth of 44 inches.

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by ajwiggz
The retic is the longest snake in the world comming in at 33 feet long. The anaconda is the largest snake in girth and mass. The longest anaconda found so far is 28 feet and it had a girth of 44 inches.
yes

30-xtra high

i am posistive anacondas get bigger than 28'.. the 44 inches is probably right.. but they catch bigger anacondas on t.v... ever watch
Steve Austin snake master?.. he caught a 30 footer.. and i'm sure they get bigger to.

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by 30-xtra high
i am posistive anacondas get bigger than 28'.. the 44 inches is probably right.. but they catch bigger anacondas on t.v... ever watch
Steve Austin snake master?.. he caught a 30 footer.. and i'm sure they get bigger to.
im positive that the retic is the biggest, until u can come up w/ a confirmed report of a anaconda thats larger than 33' im gonna have to say they rnt much bigger than 30'

ajwiggz

They have had report of anacondas being larger but its never been comfired 28' is the largest found yet. The retic is longer but much smaller girth and less weight.

sharkboy13

we shall see

yes, yes we shall. pst aj, $5 he looks in a book thats outdated

babyb

about once or twice a week i take my little cousin to the zoo( he cant get enough of that place) and he makes me read the little description above the snakes and they have both a retic and and an. and it says the retic is the longest snake in the world, cant remember how long they said it was

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by BabyB
about once or twice a week i take my little cousin to the zoo( he cant get enough of that place) and he makes me read the little description above the snakes and they have both a retic and and an. and it says the retic is the longest snake in the world, cant remember how long they said it was
ill come next time u go, NH's to dumb to have a zoo!!

30-xtra high

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
yes, yes we shall. pst aj, $5 he looks in a book thats outdated
who cares if it is outdated?.. if it was confirmed.. then it was confirmed.. date doesn't really matter.

babyb

how can they not have a zoo, thats horable, i love the zoo, its almost as good as the fish store ,

babyb

who cares if it is outdated?.. if it was confirmed.. then it was confirmed.. date doesn't really matter.

uuu ya if its outdated that means its not current and if its not current then its not correct

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by BabyB
uuu ya if its outdated that means its not current and if its not current then its not correct
thats y the internets best, evrythings new and we abuse the english language to the extreme

ajwiggz

it doesn't matter if its out dated the retic that holds the recorded for longest snakes was recored around 1912. The largest recorded anaconda is 27.7 feet though in 1944 a man reportly shot but didn't kill a anaconda which he measured and said was 37.5 feet but it escaped from the man and he believed it died but they never found the body or had evidence that he measured it. Which is why the Retic is still considered the longest snake ever.

This is probably what he read and is thinking of but since the snake was never found or recorded in some way it isn't counted in the recored book. Its like the fishermen stories of the one that got away.

sharkboy13

it doesn't matter if its out dated the retic that holds the recorded for longest snakes was recored around 1912. The largest recorded anaconda is 27.7 feet though in 1944 a man reportly shot but didn't kill a anaconda which he measured and said was 37.5 feet but it escaped from the man and he believed it died but they never found the body or had evidence that he measured it. Which is why the Retic is still considered the longest snake ever.

This is probably what he read and is thinking of but since the snake was never found or recorded in some way it isn't counted in the recored book. Its like the fishermen stories of the one that got away.
well played.....

ajwiggz

Well i figured I would bring it up since this is mostlikely what he is thinking about. Like I said though we all have heard the story of the one that got away and since no body, remains or pictures were taken thats all it is and why the recorded books don't really say much about it. So might as well set the recorded straight now before I have to explain it later.