Bush!!!!

firedad720

alright,:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: and to top that off daschel lost also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just wish i lived in south dakota so i could of voted against him. maybe now bush will do what needs to be done to win in irac. like really get after those sob's.
rick

pontius

Yeah, Sandman, communism has really worked out well for communist countries in the past decade.

radioactive

Originally posted by Pontius
Give one terrorist nation nuclear capabilities, and the next fight we have will be World War IV. War is terrible, but against Saddam, it was justified. The UN tried everything to get Saddam to disarm. Bush tried everything. But he wouldn't, and he paid for it.

Where were the weapons found at ? I didn't realize we found any weapons.
Our troops and our pocket books are paying for this war. Saddaam is a piece of s$%& no doubt about that but that is their country to deal with not ours. We have enough problems right here in the USA.
My personal opinion is let's clean up our own backyard before starting on someone elses ... cheers

pontius

Originally posted by radioactive
Where were the weapons found at ? I didn't realize we found any weapons.
Our troops and our pocket books are paying for this war. Saddaam is a piece of s$%& no doubt about that but that is their country to deal with not ours. We have enough problems right here in the USA.
My personal opinion is let's clean up our own backyard before starting on someone elses ... cheers

Why did the UN not enforce their own sanctions against Iraq? You can believe there were no weapons all you want, and you can also believe that we are safe, just like we were on 9/10/01. But the weapons exist and were long gone from Iraq before our soldiers first set foot in Iraq. There are plenty of terrorist states that would take them off Saddam's hands to keep the heat off him. Why would he have held out his Frenchie buddies if he DIDN'T have the weapons? And yes, we can just be concerned with our own domestic problems, our own "backyard". But those those attacked us didn't come from our backyard did they? And if you think the world is not a safer place without Saddam Hussein, by all means feel free. But I disagree 100%. And I didn't say just that he was a piece of s$%&, I said the world is safer. He met with Bin Laden on possible attacks against America, the only reason he didn't act on Bin Laden's ideas was because he thought the ideas weren't that feasible. But does that mean he wasn't a threat to us? absolutely not.

firedad720

give me a year to getrid of/hide something while bush " asks for permission" to protect our country. i could put it where it will never be found. just an observation
rick

radioactive

Bin Laden attacked the USA and should be held accountable for the actions. I just do not agree that we are in Iraq but I do agree that if we had to spend billions to get bin laden then do it.
We should focus on Bin Laden and his terrorist org.
There is total destruction in Iraq and our soldiers are being killed and we need to be cautious and make sure we are fighting for the right cause.
One last observation : I understand your point that we are trying to make the world safer. But , what about the kids that are growing up in Iraq and seeing there neighborhoods destroyed - bombed - parents shot , do you not think they will grow up and hate americans ? I just hope we are not going into war to create more war ... cheers

thesamm

thank you LIONFISH12...i agree with u, bush is a crook!!!!!!! my school is on a huge damn budget we cant even affort paper thank you bush...raising taxes for the next 4 years and a war for the next 4 years
:mad:

thesamm

lionfish, yea man its a sad thing the next 4 years will be interresting...our counrty could fall apart, bush needs to get some sense from the peoples point of view, i agree with u totaly
BUSH SUXXXXX...

mukiwa

Originally posted by TheSamm
thank you LIONFISH12...i agree with u, bush is a crook!!!!!!! my school is on a huge damn budget we cant even affort paper thank you bush...raising taxes for the next 4 years and a war for the next 4 years
:mad:

??? Wait ??? what?? :thinking:
You like Bush yet you think he is a CROOK?? and that he has no money for schools?

firedad720

well irac was one of the countries that , in polls, wanted bush to win reelection. that should tell you how most of them feel. besides saddom was shoting and rapeing thier parents long before we went there

that is my point of view. besides we are fighting them there instead of in okc or new york or las vegus or ect. ect.
rick

reefraff

I was wondering what expertise you are drawing on to determine Bush is a crook Samm?
I am glad he won because I don't trust Kerry. His rhetoric doesn't match his record. I don't agree with Bush on a number of issues but I at least know where he stands.

pontius

TheSamm, I think Bush got an idea of "the people's view" last night when he won the popular vote and the electorate vote. Which is something that has not been done in 16 years.
We can agree, to an extent, that more should have been done to get Bin Laden. If he is alive though (which I kind of doubt, despite the tape from last week), I believe they know exactly where he is and are waiting for the right moment. But just because he should have focused more on Bin Laden doesn't mean he wasn't right for going after Saddam...that's something the UN should have done but didn't have the balls to do. And it is a shame that Iraqi children are watching their parents killed in the crossfire. But like somebody said, they were watching their parents tortured, raped, and murdered under Saddam's regime. So at least now, their parents are dying for a cause. They showed an Iraqi soldier on tv tonight. He is clearly afraid for his life because Iraqi soldier's are being targeted by insurgents. But he said that no matter what happens, it will be ok, because he knows he's fighting for the democracy of his country. That's something EVERY American should be proud of.

pontius

Lionfish12, you can say Bush "sucks all around". But I can say that Boston STILL has one loser, and it ain't the Red Sox. LOL.
And I also find it funny that you live in OHIO which was the deciding factor in Bush's victory. LOL. Maybe you should have got out and swayed your fellow statesmen with your "Bush Just Sucks All Around" campaign.