Bush!!!!

radioactive

I don't agree that everyone in Ohio wanted Bush - I think you need to stick to facts - The fact is Bush won the election . Does it mean every american agrees that he should be President. Absolutely Not !!! It looks to me like California wanted Kerry along with Illinois and New York . That is from all parts of the USA ..
I notice in your profile you hate your job ? I heard the armed forces are looking for people. When you come back let me know how things are ... Thanks

mukiwa

Originally posted by radioactive
I don't agree that everyone in Ohio wanted Bush - I think you need to stick to facts - The fact is Bush won the election . Does it mean every american agrees that he should be President. Absolutely Not !!! It looks to me like California wanted Kerry along with Illinois and New York . That is from all parts of the USA ..
I notice in your profile you hate your job ? I heard the armed forces are looking for people. When you come back let me know how things are ... Thanks

:hilarious :hilarious

radioactive

Originally posted by firedad720
well irac was one of the countries that , in polls, wanted bush to win reelection. that should tell you how most of them feel. besides saddom was shoting and rapeing thier parents long before we went there

that is my point of view. besides we are fighting them there instead of in okc or new york or las vegus or ect. ect.
rick

Can you please point me in the direction on where the poll is ? CNN ? CNBC ? FOX NEWS ? I will be happy to look it up and then I will agree with you.
So it's not ok for Saddam to shoot parents which I agree that is horrible. But do the kids seeing there parents blown into pieces along with their friends think it's acceptable for us to do it ? Just a question ....
I sure hope Bush focuses on education (spelling) as this will really help us ...

firedad720

you better take another look at that red and blue map, and then check the red and blue of california and other "kerry" states. you'll find that on most of them bush took most of the state except the cities. so that tells me bush took most of the country not scarry kerry

rick

pontius

Originally posted by lionfish12
maybe i will

Feel free, Bush won't be running the next time around.
Post where I SAID that everybody in Ohio wanted Bush. I said Ohio was the deciding factor. Yes, I do hate my job, that's why I'm working on a new career.....capitalist society. I'm too old for the military and plus, I have no interest in joining the military. That means I have no right to an opinion as to where the military I help pay for should be? I'm also not a doctor, but if I get sick, I'll go to one. also not a refridgerator, but if I get hungry, I'll go to one. get it? I think I've made all my points pretty well without posting stupid stuff like "Kerry Sucks" blah blah blah.

mukiwa

JacknJill..What is your opinion? You are about the same age as me yet why do you pick Bush? No offence or anything but do you pick him becuase your parents do? I am just wondering becuase you are old enuff and seen enuff to decide on you own....Why Bush? :notsure:

firedad720

it was in a news report. several in fact i seen. you may be able to search for the polls on a search engine. if i find it i'll post back
rick

reefylady

My personal opinion is let's clean up our own backyard before starting on someone elses ... cheers

this is so true it is frightening.....
i don't know about the rest of you, but financially i can't survive 4 more years of this presidency. the economy has gone so low that the only thing left is a crash worse than the one in the 20's. property values are at a record low, savings and stocks are at a record low, country's deficit at a record high.
how can we continue to send all that money to iraq when they have made it clear, by killing our troops daily, that we are not wanted there. how can we when there are so many people in our own country that are going to bed hungry and cold everyday? it is deplorable when a childs only hot meal of the day is the free lunch they get at school (and there is talk of having to eliminate that also because of no money).
but, on a brighter note, one thing will go away, we won't need border patrol any more. canada and mexico will be the ones trying to keep all the americans out!

pontius

Well, since we are not part of the Fahrenheit 9/11 crowd, we must not get it. Iraq loves Saddam and hates America. Bush had secret agents at the polls keeping people from voting. The American soldiers are against the war. Bush just wants oil and only cares about himself....blah blah blah.
The American people have spoken. And Bush is the president. That's it.

sandman12

Let me sum it up for everyone, BUSH WON STOP REPLYING THE E-MAILS R ANNOYING.
BUSH WON, U CAN ARGUE FOR DAYS AND HE STILL WON.

radioactive

If I was you I would be very happy to have a job , by the time Bush is done we will be very lucky if any of us have jobs .. JMO
There is a huge difference between a Dr. and being at war. I think you are confused.
Firedad - If it's all over the web please point me to the site ... Please and thank you ..

pontius

Originally posted by reefylady
this is so true it is frightening.....
how can we continue to send all that money to iraq when they have made it clear, by killing our troops daily, that we are not wanted there. how can we when there are so many people in our own country that are going to bed hungry and cold everyday? it is deplorable when a childs only hot meal of the day is the free lunch they get at school (and there is talk of having to eliminate that also because of no money).

Last time I checked, the Iraqi army is fighting along side the Americans. The ones killing the American soldiers are the last hangers on of the Saddam regime.
Also last time I checked, the economy is improving and will continue to improve now that Bush has won reelection.
I never realized hungry children in America was the cause of who happened to be the president. I thought it was more like sorry pathetic parents not working to feed their children, or having children when they shouldn't.

pontius

If I was you I would be very happy to have a job , by the time Bush is done we will be very lucky if any of us have jobs .. JMO
There is a huge difference between a Dr. and being at war. I think you are confused.
Firedad - If it's all over the web please point me to the site ... Please and thank you ..

I think you've lost all touch with reality. The president you're referring to is Jimmy Carter, not George Bush.

pontius

Originally posted by sandman12
Let me sum it up for everyone, BUSH WON STOP REPLYING THE E-MAILS R ANNOYING.
BUSH WON, U CAN ARGUE FOR DAYS AND HE STILL WON.

best quote all day, later.
but just a suggestion, you COULD change your profile so you won't receive emails to responses.

radioactive

ReefLady
We could not agree more !!!

[hr]
Pontius
Best of luck to you in the future. We both have opinions and I just hope Bush does the right thing and listens to Americans and not Oil pumping.