Bush!!!!

jacknjill

BUSH WON!!!!!!!!! YAY im so happy. just wanted scream my joy out loud
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Kerry-

jacknjill

I stayed up so late watching the news and i couldnt hardly get up this morning. the news people just didnt want to admit that bush had won. SO HAPPY!!!!!!! :D :D :D

fishaholic

Im happy, for sure. There is corruption on both sides of the fence. But god im glad kerry didnt win. He can just stick to his sugarmama. This picture says it all

C

capschamp

i dont care what side of the fence your on thats funny right there

hattrick58

You're kidding, right? You're happy that the war is going to last another four years, killing God knows how many of our men and women in our military, our allies (the few we have left, that we haven't alienated) not to mention any collateral damage that always occurs during wartime? A war we can't possibly win. And someone please remind me again why we're doing this? Oh, yeah. The fight on terror. And it ALL stems from Iraq and all their WMD. Not Syria. Not Jordan. Not Saudi Arabia. Not Iran, Oman or Palestine. This is a Bush war which is being carried on because Hussein made threats to his daddy, and W won't stand for that. Kerry didn't have the answers either (nor do I). But sometimes you have to stop, step back, admit it's not working and put all those important political minds to work and come up with another approach. It's called leadership, something we're lacking today.

fshhub

well, this is definitely news.
however, LET US ALL REMEMBER
politics can be touchy and we need to remember to keep it under control here. generally, i dont wait for issues,. BUT, this is the news of the day and supressing it may or may not be a good thing. so, as long as we all stay civil. ALL OF US. we'll just hold out a little bit and let everyone discuss it. JUST remember to keep it civil guys

fshhub

AND
for any of us who can't remember to keep things cool, here is a thought i heard the other day concerning politics and voting.
it is not necessarily who is better or worse,
but more like:
asking me whether i would
rather get shot in the head or shot in the chest
we all have our beliefs on the issue, yet in hte case of presidency it is not all who is better or the lesser evil
but which evil you feel more comfortable with accepting... in many cases this is how it realistically is
as for my vote, that is confidential and has been assured me by our constitiution, yet i will say that i have decided not to move.... yet :D

mukiwa

Originally posted by hattrick58
You're kidding, right? You're happy that the war is going to last another four years, killing God knows how many of our men and women in our military, our allies (the few we have left, that we haven't alienated) not to mention any collateral damage that always occurs during wartime? A war we can't possibly win. And someone please remind me again why we're doing this? Oh, yeah. The fight on terror. And it ALL stems from Iraq and all their WMD. Not Syria. Not Jordan. Not Saudi Arabia. Not Iran, Oman or Palestine. This is a Bush war which is being carried on because Hussein made threats to his daddy, and W won't stand for that. Kerry didn't have the answers either (nor do I). But sometimes you have to stop, step back, admit it's not working and put all those important political minds to work and come up with another approach. It's called leadership, something we're lacking today.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
But that is just my opinion and I believe this:
Politics IS Money
How much will you pay me?

pblrdom

I love Bush!!!
I totally agree with most all of his plans and actions.
If cary was elected my parents told me to pack for Canada!
He is a tree hugger and a con who will do anything or say anything to get elected.
I absolutely love the pic!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OWNED Sucka!!!!!!

pontius

hattrick, maybe instead of just being about his daddy, maybe it had to do with the fact that a war took place in the early 90s because Saddam invaded a sovereign nation. And after that war was over and Saddam lost, the almighty (pun) UN placed sanctions on Iraq, one of those sanctions being a no weapons program. Then, in years to come, it became clear that Saddam WAS developing an Iraqi weapons program. And when the almighty UN tried to send weapons inspectors, Saddam turned them away over and over and over. Then, after 9/11, we see that the America hating countries like Iraq actually ARE a threat to us. And Bush and Blair were the only two major heads of states with the balls to stand up and do what the almighty UN should have done before Bush was ever in the White House.
Of course, it would be hard for the almighty UN to enforce their sanctions since France is the world's #1 beneficiary to Iraq's oil fields. And it is France who has been hurt the most by America's war in Iraq. And forget about the people who died on 9/11, forget about the people who could have died had someone not stood up to these evil regimes, America is wrong......according to France. I say to hell with France, to hell with the UN. And I thank God Bush won.

pblrdom

i couldnt have said it better!
:jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

radioactive

I know we can protect alot of things in the USA for 100 billion dollars. I wonder if Bush's daughters will enlist in the armed forces and go over and fight for the country ? I think this war is wrong and that's the great thing about America , we can agree to disagree ..

pontius

I think it is a justified war. Let me ask this, do we agree that WWII was justified? If so, how many children of senators, Prez, and VP fought in THAT war? It's just a fact that the poorest (financially speaking) in our country are the ones who pay the highest price in war. Not just this war, but every war. But the world can't allow terrorist states and evil dictators build up WMDs that could truly end the world as we have ever known it.
"I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" -Albert Einstein
Give one terrorist nation nuclear capabilities, and the next fight we have will be World War IV. War is terrible, but against Saddam, it was justified. The UN tried everything to get Saddam to disarm. Bush tried everything. But he wouldn't, and he paid for it.