callin all Texans

robdog696

Shreveport, Louisiana. I know this is a Texas thread, but I'm 18 miles from the border. LOL! We have two good LFSs here. Lots of people drive from South Louisiana and East Texas. One store has a good variety of fish. The other has good soft corals, very hardy fish, and better prices. We don't have a good source for LPS or SPS here, though. How is the selection in Tyler?

rotarygeek

hey im from copperas cove, so im pretty close to the guy in temple. i have a couple petsmarts, a *****, aqua pets and birds, fins and flowers, fish bowl, and the best is underwater monsters in killeen. oh and to the guy in huntsville, i work for tdcj (texas department of criminal justice) at the mountain view womans prison in gatesville texas, and its death row for women. im gunna have to call you out on you hinting at the power flickering from executions. we havent used the electric chair in quite some time now, its all lethal injection now. i dont doubt you have a flicker, but its not from us nuking someone. i suggest you call an electricion or something.

watergardenut

I'm a newbe in saltwater tanks. I love the message boards and learn so much from ya'll. I have a 75 gal. bowfront in my office set up in October/07 The tank and it's inhabitants are my new passion. I'm Hooked. Thank you for sharing all your knowledge.