Car People? Post Your Ride!!!

Originally Posted by SJgsm
Rednecks listen to rap? lol i thought it was bluegrass and country... My dads from Tennessee and is a redneck...hates when i listen to hip-hop
The younger ones do, like you. I wasnt generalizing ALL rednecks, Im sure a lot of people here know what im talking about. They drive around all "South'll rise again" not knowing the artist theyre listening to hates there kind. Any ways I just think confederate flags and rap dont go together, its like a Nazi wedding singer performing a bar mitzvah.

sjgsm

Originally Posted by BillyandBlenny
The younger ones do, like you. I wasnt generalizing ALL rednecks, Im sure a lot of people here know what im talking about. They drive around all "South'll rise again" not knowing the artist theyre listening to hates there kind. Any ways I just think confederate flags and rap dont go together, its like a Nazi wedding singer performing a bar mitzvah.
HAHA yeah no doubt... I'm all for my roots but that confederate crap gets kinda annoying... people need to move on :thinking:

sjgsm

thats a beautiful Iroc-Z.... my best friend recently bought a white 89 Iroc-Z off my girlfriends step-sister... she hydroplaned it into a pole and it is in a shop right now getting some work done...he bought it for 500 and it will take 1000 to get it perfect again through a family friend... hes always on the ThirdGen site checking out everybody else's cars so ill have to show him yours sometime...

anonome

Originally Posted by TriGa22
Nice vette. Love em.
Thanks, I love mine. This is my second one. My first was a 2000 convertible, wish I still had it.....the top is much harder to remove than the convertible top.......girls just want to have fun!!!

nick76

Originally Posted by SJgsm
thats a beautiful Iroc-Z.... my best friend recently bought a white 89 Iroc-Z off my girlfriends step-sister... she hydroplaned it into a pole and it is in a shop right now getting some work done...he bought it for 500 and it will take 1000 to get it perfect again through a family friend... hes always on the ThirdGen site checking out everybody else's cars so ill have to show him yours sometime...
Yea I love the 3rd gen body however this 305 is worthless...
Next winter im doing a LT1 Restoration swap in. Its tough because everybody wants to race and its just not that fast stock. Im putting together a full exaust system this weekend, I hope that gives me a little extra power.

sjgsm

Yeah but with a cam, heads,intake,exhaust (and some minor upgrades) you will be ready to go... you may be looking close to 275-300 bhp depending on what you go with... my buddies is a 305.... if i were to swap I'd go with the ls1/ls2... ls1 (305-325 bhp) could cost around $2,500ish while the ls2 (400-405) could cost around $4,000ish....thats including tranny in most cases. I told my buddy if he got the motor id put it in for him...

sjgsm

Originally Posted by saltyVT
IROC-Z= Italian Retard Out curZin.....i owed one a while ago!

most people driving Iroc-z's around here are rednecks with mullets :)

sjgsm

Originally Posted by Nick76
hey hey I resent both those posts

lol I joke with my friend who bought the 89 iroc all the time... I ask him when hes gonna grow in his mullet. Hes a big hairry greek lol... he was driving around in an 89 RS before which was rather sad.... i beat him in my gf's 01 v6 mustang with pink stickers on it and thats when he decided to snatch the iroc lol

P

pcollins

truck is going back in shop and goin up for sale. racecar pics are from last year. new car this year. havent taken pics of it yet

tangwhispr

'99 Navigator,Bagged on 22's ,then 24's

Cutting the Ragtop

Shaving her Clean

For the Fiberglass enclosure

'04 Z06 on 19's & 20's

'97 911 Turbo - Last of the fan cooled