Car People? Post Your Ride!!!

seannmelly

SJgsm said:
Yeah that F150 XLT is mine. It was given to me after my grandfather passed away. It has a 5.8L with alittle over 30k miles on it.
the white lifted truck is a ford? looked kinda like a dodge. 5.8l whats this a 351?

redbora

Originally Posted by bayside
my euros are 2005 M3, 2006 BMW 760 and 2006 Cayenne. my other club car is a 2005 G35 coupe model. the cayenne is a daily driver and my project car from last summer was the dunebuggy off of a 69 VW bug frame that isnt finished yet but it will not be a club member. i am looking into getting the new M5 but we shall see.
geeeez, :scared: what do you do and can I get in it

have you seen the new m3 and g38??

socal57che

Originally Posted by redbora
have you seen the new m3??
Best of all it's finally getting a V-8!

Time to start car shopping

sjgsm

seannmelly said:
Originally Posted by SJgsm
Yeah that F150 XLT is mine. It was given to me after my grandfather passed away. It has a 5.8L with alittle over 30k miles on it.
the white lifted truck is a ford? looked kinda like a dodge. 5.8l whats this a 351?
lol... sorry i think we are talking about two different trucks... I thought you were talking about my F150... But my truck has a 351 cleveland

mr.bled

mines.
world rally blue 2002 subaru wrx
stage 2
mods:
full exhaust
hks headers, hks carbon ti exhaust
helix up and down pipes
turbo xs utec
turbo xs boost controller
hks ssqv bov
in garage for install:
greddy fmic
IHI vf 22
helix injectors
walbro fuel pump.

bayside

yes ive seen it and i like it alot and the V8 that powers it, but i like the M5 a lot more. i want both but we shall see my insurance is crazy enough and my insurance guy said he didnt think i could get another car so one of the higher ends might have to go.
im not crazy about the front clip but i would "adjust" it a bit as i do with my others.

redbora

have you heard of the numbers yet, cause the hp i've seen is all around the same, 400's, but the tq is all over the place 295-350.....and idea what it is

bayside

i havent heard any solid numbers as of yet but yes i think the hp will be around 420 at 8400 and torgue ive heard a few different numbers being thrown out there so im not sure as well but somewhere around 295

cgj

Here's mine... a Lexus SC400. Noone ever believes the car they're looking at is actually 15 years old.
Note pictures had to be cut off to fit...

redbora

i would have to disagree, i would def take the m6, the a5 and the 6 have the same almost complete glass top with the same rear tilt only roof
cgj- that is a very "clean" car, i believe it's 15 years old

mie

Heres my suburban its got a 400 vortec with dual flowmaster (3 inch) pipes
its sweeeeeet

socal57che

Originally Posted by bayside
i havent heard any solid numbers as of yet but yes i think the hp will be around 420 at 8400 and torgue ive heard a few different numbers being thrown out there so im not sure as well but somewhere around 295
Car and Driver is guessing 410hp with a 440hp option later.

gixxer54

heres my ride.. 02 Expy.. 4" lift, 33" tires, flowmaster 40 series...
the other is a 02 GSXR1000, sold it last summer though... miss it like crazy

redbora

Originally Posted by socal57che
Car and Driver is guessing 410hp with a 440hp option later.

yea saw that issue, all the hp numbers are around the same, have u seen anything on the tq numbers by chance

autofreak44

Originally Posted by purebullet
autofreak44
is that a maxx i have a stock savage 25 im also lookin to sell but arint these things the best i just cant keep up two hobbies lol
no, its a team losi LST love the truck, but i have the same problem

socal57che

Originally Posted by redbora
yea saw that issue, all the hp numbers are around the same, have u seen anything on the tq numbers by chance
Road and Track (May 07) Shows 420 hp at 8200 RPM and a pretty flat torque curve of 295 lb-ft from 3000 to 7000 revs. Low in my book, but it's screams BMW Horsepower via RPM. If you've driven a BMW you know they are RPM friendly and use horsepower rather than torque. I'd personally like to see a little more grunt down low, but I suppose that's why I also have the '57.
For those of you that are interested, but did not see the C/D issue...the 440hp version will be a lightweight M3 CSL.